Who has been arested? for what

aznjmacan aint playing
eek.gif

i got snagged on a armed robbery charge in my teens but i got off free, since then i have been a model citizen

Possession of a fire arm- Misdemeanor
Possession of marijuana- Misdemeanor
Possession of controlled substance - Felony
Possession of Marijuana- Felony
Im getting to old for this

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I got semi arrested when I went up my block and I saw this homeless guy and he wanted a dollar, so I proceed to take out a dollar and this fool wants to take my wallet so he starts running but he doesn't have his footwear game in check (obviously) so I just walked up behind him and punched him in the back of his head, he fell and I started to throw some crazy elbows at him. Next thing you know the cops run up on me and take me to jail accusing me of being the notorious "bum-beater" that was supposedly in my neighborhood.

Went to Jail for a night, but they found out it wasn't me when 3 bums got beaten up that night.

FML.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

come on thats hilarious.

Originally Posted by p2vandal

damn they took yall in for mj?
yall dudes need a card man
got cited for posession went to court
showed em the card and they told me to go home
and i was on probation at the time.

smokin.gif

roll.gif
GrimlocK wrote:

I got semi arrested when I went up my block and I saw this homeless guy and he wanted a dollar, so I proceed to take out a dollar and this fool wants to take my wallet so he starts running but he doesn't have his footwear game in check (obviously) so I just walked up behind him and punched him in the back of his head, he fell and I started to throw some crazy elbows at him. Next thing you know the cops run up on me and take me to jail accusing me of being the notorious "bum-beater" that was supposedly in my neighborhood.

Went to Jail for a night, but they found out it wasn't me when 3 bums got beaten up that night.

FML.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Attempted and kidnapping - crackers gave me $30,000 bail - I posted it cash and I havent looked back since

ducktales

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

roll.gif
GrimlocK wrote:

FML.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That might be the funniest !#%% I've read on NT in months.

And I've never been arrested, only cuffed and threatened to be arrested for obstruction. Makes me wonder... why do cops love to throw an obstructioncharge out there when they don't have anything real to go off of?

pos 256 oz of drank needless to say I'm a Felon. If only they knew what I had going on in my garage
pimp.gif
, High Times has a few pics of my babies in some of their mags. 4 yrs on papers,oh and a duid suspended DL for that..... dont ever take a PT to the head
devil.gif

i got arrested back in high school in the summer going to my junior year. actually a couple other people got arrested that day on the football team too.

4 black dudes robbed a cingular store by our high school while we were lifting weights. cops show up at the cingular store and they said they ran towards ourhigh school. cops show up, me and 3 of my friends are walking from the weight room to the gym room to watch the volleyball girls stretch
devil.gif
remind you weare in football pants and under armour on. they handcuff all four of stuff on some there was a robbery and we fit the description
indifferent.gif
the dudes that robbed thestore were in their early to mid 20s, with dreads, wearing jeans and sweatshirts. well they search my dudes duffel bag and he had a pellet gun in there
smh.gif
dudegets put in the back of the cruiser. THEN they search the whole locker room and everybody lockers looking for stolen phones
indifferent.gif
they find an ounce of weed inthe star running back locker. dude gets put in the back of the cruiser. then they tried to say i had weed in my locker too, so im put in the back of thecruiser. now everybody is getting hysterical. my ex was up there and saw me in the back of the car. we head downtown but after getting down there they let mego, but my parents had to come and pick me up. mom dukes was raising major hell. crazy day. dude with the pellet gun, gets suspended for 2weeks. but therunning back gets put on probation and expelled.

sad thing is now, that the dude with the pellet gun gets a scholarship to a school in alabama to play football. he gets caught up, and now he doing some timeoff some bs robbery charges
smh.gif

Assualt with a deadly weapon..that weapon was a frying pan

Some guy got slick with mom dukes so i hit him over the head with the nearest weapon
laugh.gif
got probration for a year and 3 weekends of community service

Felony on my record F T L

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Some guy got slick with mom dukes so i hit him over the head with the nearest weapon
laugh.gif

damn son, if you was a minor that shouldve been removed, youth offender status nd +*!%.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

laugh.gif

damn son, if you was a minor that shouldve been removed, youth offender status nd +*!%.
I was 17 which is considered an adult in NY

if its a felony, it usually comes with jail time or probation time right? no way you just get away with any less?

Originally Posted by ShoEPimP702

if its a felony, it usually comes with jail time or probation time right? no way you just get away with any less?

depends on the crime, judge, and the offender. I was lucky not to get any jail time.

Yup..1 year

It sucked, though. I had to be home by 7 everynight(including weekends), take a drug test every month, report to a probation officer EVERYDAY, alsocouldn't leave the state..

Back
Top Bottom