Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by pr1nts

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Militaries
nerd.gif

black and white 10s too. is this dude a nter?
nerd.gif
he also said "smash" when hes talking about doing girls. personally I only heard that on here

Hes from NYC....we use that term all the time

dudes in that four some
sick.gif
come on u serious. u know they each only gunnabang 1 of those girls each, they aint sharing thats hella rainbow like. y they gotta be in the same bed. they culda just haded each **** off after they weredone using em.

YO!

[Soldier Girl] HOLD UP... HOLD THE ... UP!!! [/Soldier Girl]

Since when did Sucka Boy and Janelle get a mouth kiss relationship? I'm watching right now since ESPN on that gargage and to my surprise I see kisses onthe mouth. When this happen? DF!!!

YO! They bumped uglies, too?

What am I doing with my life? I feel like Slim... "You let Terry bone... and I know I look better than that *substitution*."
smh.gif

DF!!!

YO! I'm karate kicking him in his mangina on sight. That ain't even hate. It'll be a hit of humility. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

What am I doing with my life? I feel like Slim... "You let Terry bone... and I know I look better than that *substitution*."
smh.gif

DF!!!

damn
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this chick Brittany is WYLIN . chick was fiendin so badly she really said "make me orgasm with your voice sinceits all we have"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

smh.gif

DF!!!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom