Who else is watching The Real World.

He stays calm and then does mad immature, pseudo-psychotic %!#% to his roomates and then lies about it. How positively is he portraying black people?
so by your reasoning... pulling trivial pranks makes your race look bad?
indifferent.gif

the pranks he pulled are not serious at all.
you're just like the cast of the real world... getting your panties in a bunch over small issues.
dude put rocks on someones bed... which is easily removeable
dude put a napkin with ketchup on someones bed... which is again... easily removeable
dude hid someone's free panties... which was returned

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

He stays calm and then does mad immature, pseudo-psychotic %!#% to his roomates and then lies about it. How positively is he portraying black people?
so by your reasoning... pulling trivial pranks makes your race look bad?
indifferent.gif

the pranks he pulled are not serious at all.
you're just like the cast of the real world... getting your panties in a bunch over small issues.
dude put rocks on someones bed... which is easily removeable
dude put a napkin with ketchup on someones bed... which is again... easily removeable
dude hid someone's free panties... which was returned

Sounds like your average 9-year-old.

I seriously don't know who I dislike more, Greg or Will.
Greg is just downright immature and Will just doesn't know how to handle any type of situation...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Greg is just downright immature and Will just doesn't know how to handle any type of situation...

Immaturity drives me insane more than anything else in the world. Combine it with an insane amount of stubbornness and you have the most worthless humanbeing in the world: Greg.

I can deal with people not being able to handle certain situations, being unprepared, etc.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Immaturity drives me insane more than anything else in the world. Combine it with an insane amount of stubbornness and you have the most worthless human being in the world: Greg.

I can deal with people not being able to handle certain situations, being unprepared, etc.
You just called dude a 9 year old just for playing a few pranks on his "friends" at the time, and he pulled the pantie prank to get back atthe female who made him lose out on some () he had on deck.Not to mention her eating his chicken. THEN you call Greg a "worthless human being" whenyou've never meet him in real life?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Immaturity drives me insane more than anything else in the world. Combine it with an insane amount of stubbornness and you have the most worthless human being in the world: Greg.

You just called dude a 9 year old just for playing a few pranks on his "friends" at the time, and he pulled the pantie prank to get back at the female who made him lose out on some () he had on deck.Not to mention her eating his chicken. THEN you call Greg a "worthless human being" when you've never meet him in real life?
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

dmb is just salty, just like most w.......naaah
laugh.gif

That job they have is lame +!! hell.

who cares, if greg goes or not? it dosnt even help ratings its just their to take time

You just called dude a 9 year old just for playing a few pranks on his "friends" at the time, and he pulled the pantie prank to get back at the female who made him lose out on some () he had on deck.Not to mention her eating his chicken. THEN you call Greg a "worthless human being" when you've never meet him in real life?
smh.gif

I never met Hitler either, but I'm sure I could make a fair assessment of his "worth" as a human being.

What is the deal with so many NTers defending this fraud Greg? You know damn well all of you would never be friends with an immature loser like Greg in reallife. But it is NT, where immaturity abounds, so maybe that's why you children love him so much.

I never met Hitler either, but I'm sure I could make a fair assessment of his "worth" as a human being.
You just compared the holocaust to putting rocks in some ones bed, congratulations you're a moron.

smh.gif

What is the deal with so many NTers defending this fraud Greg? You know damn well all of you would never be friends with an immature loser like Greg in real life. But it is NT, where immaturity abounds, so maybe that's why you children love him so much.
Is your come back for everything calling someone a kid or inmature? The fact that your even bringing Hitler into the discussion is dumb. and no, noonehear is trying to be-friend Greg but based off the t.v. show he keeps us
roll.gif
b/c he's honest and real in certain situations that most people just bit there tongue and don't say anything. Were praising that aspect of hispersonality and your over here trying to hate on dude for being himself.

You just compared the holocaust to putting rocks in some ones bed, congratulations you're a moron.

laugh.gif
exactly what i was thinking

but whatever, it's his own opinion about Greg. we can't change it. but if you really believe a few practical jokes makes a person immature, i wouldlove to see how you and your friends live your lives

Originally Posted by Amun Andre

you're a moron if you thought that's what he meant

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

He stays calm at all times and he's doing what he signed up for.

To portray black people in a different way, not loud or confrontational.
laugh.gif

But whatever, it is a shame and unfair that he's leaving.

Thank You. Its funny how these dudes defending are defending Greg. GTFOOH with that mess. Talking about his dad looking down on him and what his dad wouldthink. Talking about how immature he would be if he fought. Homeboy wrote the book on immaturity. So what if he would get kicked off the showfor fighting... In the end he gets kicked off anyway
eyes.gif

Then yall scream about watch his videos.... Come on. Its obvious dude is a liar with a twisted view on reality. Dude is just milking his 15 min... crying fromhis bedroom every week.

smh.gif
At all yall dudes running around trying to be facebook pals n xbox love buddies.... coming in here talking about how real he is.

With all of that being said I am still trying to figure out how assault with a deadly weapon does not get one kicked off the show.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Everyone thats doubting Greg; just watch his damn videos and maybe you'll see the truth on why he didn't want to play in to stereotypes. If you still can't see it you're a lost cause like Kim and Sarah. And calling him a 9 year old and immature for playing pranks? Jesus Christ quit getting your panties in a bunch, those were nothing. Have you ever been to college? Dudes take it to the next level with pranks.

Yeah, but he takes ZERO responsibility for any of his actions, which is childish. Pranks are one thing, but to keep playing dumb about his actions is justlame. And the "next level?" Putting rocks in the bed is the next level?

With all of that being said I am still trying to figure out how assault with a deadly weapon does not get one kicked off the show.

Really though, this dude Will threw #%@@ and threatened someone with a knife, but yet they keep him? SMH

(Greg) YOUR DONE BRO(Greg)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

you're a moron if you thought that's what he meant

people need to go back to debate 101

roll.gif

both these guys putting out arguments just waiting to get ether'd lol.

to everyone asking why will was not kicked off by pulling out a knife

Greg... yes Greg... told the producers, he wasn't threatened by William. thus Greg allowed will to stay on the show.

Originally Posted by Viewtiful Mik3

to everyone asking why will was not kicked off by pulling out a knife

Greg... yes Greg... told the producers, he wasn't threatened by William. thus Greg allowed will to stay on the show.
yeah but I would assume that MTV does not want to take any chances, cuz that is pretty serious. People get kicked off for less, but I guess itz cuzother people are biatches, Greg isnt

Back
Top Bottom