Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by AF Writer

Please believe that his man William is NOT from Detroit. Beverly Hills or Grosse Point I'd say, but NO WAY that dude is from the D.
deep rooted in southfield cuz.

laugh.gif
@ dave thinkin' he would get at greg though . .

son would get murked.

I just saw the episode where Sarah's boyfriend comes to the house that guy is such a wimp Sarah controls him she is the dominant in their relationship sheprobably forces him to do everything and he does it.

Originally Posted by Young Turbo

Originally Posted by RocSole

Seriously can't wait till tonight to see the new episode

Word..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup...And k8be what about that insight you had for us with the Greg situation in the house or something. Post it up already fam.

I just saw the episode where Sarah's boyfriend comes to the house that guy is such a wimp Sarah controls him she is the dominant in their relationship she probably forces him to do everything and he does it.

roll.gif

really tho ha this is the dude that was talkin real tough on her casting video all like, "anyone mess with my girl, I will find them, and kick. their.%*$."

then Greg yellin at dude right in the face and he turn into a poodle
roll.gif
what a chump

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

am I the only one that actually likes Will?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

why is greg kissing bri in the hot tub me must wanna burnreva before he leave

i dislike KKKim she calls girls out for getting naked in the hot tub and getting smashed

when she does the same thing she needs to get ric flair chopped in throat
happy.gif

YO!
AYOOOOOOOOOO! Dave was a cheerleader?
As soon as I saw the question, I knew he was a cheerleader. Small, tiny, muscle head = had male cheerleader written allover him. DF!!!

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

laugh.gif

Yes. You might have some BAness in you as well. Word to Diddy
laugh.gif
i still don't get how he is so mad over someone elsepanties...she's not even his girl...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

laugh.gif

Yes. You might have some BAness in you as well. Word to Diddy
laugh.gif
i still don't get how he is so mad over someone else panties...she's not even his girl...

Thats what I was saying. That is BAness to the tippy. I hate dudes who be on the chicks side all the damn time. And he not even smashing anyone.

Back
Top Bottom