Who else is watching The Real World.

Please don't tell me this whole time you thought it was Brieza?
think about it. think about the names of the ppl on the show. think about the females from philadelphia........ there you go

how the dude's go against greg is beyond me.
greg brings back females for everyone and yet dudes still betray him
smh.gif

for longtime real world fans is this the best season ever? I never watched a real world besides hollywood

And besides mad real world
laugh.gif

Are you dumb? B/c will getting a little quick 5 second top from 1 of Greg's girls that he just uses to go out with at night (aka ****) is far from weak. Especially when the whole house is over here convincing her to go mess with Will, Bri talking about "you don't know him like we do. He can be the nicest person but he can...." Man some1 tell this chick to shut up and go find a pole. Riva over here on chill mode while Kim is like "I'll keep watch out, don't ever call me a c-block again. Go upstairs... etc. etc." Now yeah he got lied to but are you trying to tell me you've never fell for a lie? Fall back.

shes alone in a room with dude he's searchin the house for her all over...why u need to be ALONE in an upstairs room to TALK, YOU must get played a grip ura simp if u would believe any of that

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

how the dude's go against greg is beyond me.
greg brings back females for everyone and yet dudes still betray him
smh.gif

These guys are so unappreciative.
laugh.gif

word... not only has he hooked up the females for everybody. AND cooks breakfast for them.

but notice how, every time he has a fashion gig or has a VIP occasion he invites them and offers to hook them up with important people. he doesn't haveto do that at all, he could just do his own thing by himself like everyone else is doing. but he offers to help them further their careers. smh at them,especially Will
smh.gif

also, aren't they all supposed to have careers or something, like something related to the entertainment industry? Greg and Will are the only ones whocare about their careers. and Joey, he was on his bodybuilder grind too when he was there. and Brianna has at least talked about being a singer on the showbefore. but Kim and Sarah are two lazyass *%!*%$!, i don't think they have any intentions of doing anything useful there

RW has never been able to keep my attention until this season. Too bad you have five females in the house, but I guess that's what makes it so good.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

for longtime real world fans is this the best season ever? I never watched a real world besides hollywood

And besides mad real world
laugh.gif
Best season ever? I'm not sure, but this is definitely one of my favorite seasons along with Vegas and Back to NewYork.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the comments for Will.

The Reunion Show is gonna be epic.

K8be....are you from MD? If so, what part? And are you a Kobe fan?

I would say post the AIM sn but his stuff would blow up if NT, let alone the rest of the world got to it.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nah don't post his aim

Just do work and report back
smokin.gif

NT would juss blow his aim up

word try and get Will's AIM and THEN post it up
laugh.gif

The blockis hot though, so watch what you do

Yo these youtubers are wildin out on Will's page

all of the consecutive censors are (butt-donkey) and (substitute)

"you ole red cape wearing $*# ++!*!. you ole i cant get outta the friend zone $*# ++!*!. you ole my beats sounds like habibi ringtones $*# ++!*!. .. whatya name boy my name is will $*# ++!*!.. you ole breakdancin on the side walk fo money $*# ++!*!"

"wanna be snickers $*# back you breath smell like horse ankles ugly $*# ++!*! yo !%$@ wit wings lookin $*# ++!*! you anonymous famous person lookin $*#++!*! you skinny 50 cent lookin $*# ++!*! you skinny detroit hippo lookin $*# you musty clothes right out the washer and dryer smell $*# ++!*! dont be joccinmy checks ugly $*# ++!*!"

"you lifetime watchin $*# ++!*! you ankle brace around yo neck wearin $*# ++!*! you tight leather shirt wearin $*# ++!*! you ymca ringtone havin $*# ++!*!you 2 seater school bus drivin $*# ++!*! you surfer tryin to skateboard in water lookin $*# ++!*! elephant arm pits smellin $*# ++!*! dreded goatee sportin $*#++!*!"

They wildin out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

I got a hold of Greg's AIM. Offline right now though:

Away Status
Watching Lakers Spurs 2

sounds like he's a Lakers fan.
Watching Spurs Lakers...Lakers in 5...

nerd.gif

I'm gonna hit son up whenever he gets on and we can get a few things clarified for NT
laugh.gif

NT's stalking detectives never disappoint
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Are you dumb? B/c will getting a little quick 5 second top from 1 of Greg's girls that he just uses to go out with at night (aka ****) is far from weak. Especially when the whole house is over here convincing her to go mess with Will, Bri talking about "you don't know him like we do. He can be the nicest person but he can...." Man some1 tell this chick to shut up and go find a pole. Riva over here on chill mode while Kim is like "I'll keep watch out, don't ever call me a c-block again. Go upstairs... etc. etc." Now yeah he got lied to but are you trying to tell me you've never fell for a lie? Fall back.

shes alone in a room with dude he's searchin the house for her all over...why u need to be ALONE in an upstairs room to TALK, YOU must get played a grip ur a simp if u would believe any of that

Trying to say I get played just b/c I'm saying getting lied to is something that happens, is lame on your part. But yeah obviously I think heshouldn't have believed her, at the end of the day it doesn't matter b/c he still smashed and Will gets looked at as a snake.

Yo i've never seen anyone $%^# block like the girls in the house, its painful to watch.

And that hick girl especially needs to be slapped

Originally Posted by vctry20

Yo i've never seen anyone $%^# block like the girls in the house, its painful to watch.

And that hick girl especially needs to be slapped

word, she trying to call all these chicks trashy and whores and her & Dave had sex equal to all the other members combined

Originally Posted by nyk buc

damn greg fell for that line by reva, can't defend him now
sick.gif

Right?? That girl is such a ****
smh.gif

Man, everyone in this season is flaw. Will needs his +#$ whooped and Greg shouldn't have lied about doing those things., especially lying towill for so long. Seems like the "realest" ones are Joey and Bri...Dave too I guess. I really dislike this dude Will you can tell he has no kind ofcode/morals. Is this how cats from the D get down?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by threat6

Please don't tell me this whole time you thought it was Brieza?
think about it. think about the names of the ppl on the show. think about the females from philadelphia........ there you go

briza bout to get arrested as sonn as she(?) goes back to her mothership

Back
Top Bottom