Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Somewhere Scott Steiner is disappointed in Joey's performance during that Arm Wrestling match.

laugh.gif

how is Sarah gonna try to clown on David for a girl coming over & then the next day she gonna have some dude come over
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mylife07

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Joey's gone guys.
frown.gif

I believe Kimberly is in fact just repeating what Bri said herself. I can vividly picture her saying "I get ghetto when I get mad." That doesn't
by any means excuse what Kimberly said but at the same time Bri shouldn't have said that either if she didn't want to be judged like that.

did you hear her say "blackville" or did you get deaf before that part??

clearly she is racist.

Where did I say she wasn't racist? Of course she is! I'm saying people need to watch what they say out of their own mouth about themselves becauseit will be EASILY used against you in a negative way.
yea but nothin she said was ghetto, she was just complaining that she couldnt bring her friends into tha house. she didnt say anything in a ghetto way.

I completely agree with you. If you look at my original post I said it in NO WAY excuses what Kimberly said! BUT I know Kimberly was picturing Bri sayingthose exact words about herself getting "ghetto" when she gets angry when she decided to say those things, especially since she IS in fact racist shejumped to that conclusion when Bri didn't even raise her voice at that point. That's why Kimberly feels she did nothing wrong, because she sees it asjust repeating what Bri said about her own self. Which of course doesn't make it right.

As a black man that has been discriminated against similarly, I'd be the last person to take Kimberly's side, come on now. But you gotta be able tohave that level of understanding to see why other people do/say certain things.

Originally Posted by Cz7

Kimberly is the epitome of ignorance

otherwise this show was hilarious

agreed, she is dumber than a box of rocks.

these hour long episodes are the only way to go imo

Originally Posted by mylife07

WOW WOW ..

Hold the Freak Up.

man if MTV doesn't kick this ignorant chick out, it would be messed up.

That is just crossing line. Freakin redneck.

lol i now its only the second episode but duke this ain't live show was taped in feb edited in march sit back andrelax
laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif
@ Goku needing some sensu beans
laugh.gif

man first she starts talkin about being ghetto, then she drops the blackness line or somethin lol. she went tooooo far. quick, someone stick a ____ in hermouth to shut her up.

this show aint bad. the stripper chick imo = ewwwww. she's a angle chick.

the blonde girl is cute imo.

I HATE THAT BLONDE BIMBO.. she also said another ignorant statement on the first episode about her not believing her roommate could be from Detroit because heis "nice, and good looking" n then she proceeded with saying OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT CAN WE DELETE THAT...
mad.gif
I really can't standher...

hmm i just wikipedia'd real world hollywood to see where Kimberly was from, and there's 2 more cast members, so 2 people must go home.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Goku needed some senzu beans after he lost at arm wrestling.
laugh.gif

Kim's "blackville" and ghetto comments irked the hell outta me.
mad.gif

i wanted brianna to !*!+ that sheltered kim !$$#% up!

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE %#!+$$* SLEEPING TONIGHT, +%!!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

y'all don't think brianna is bad? i do.

btw it was hilarious watching that jacked dude joey get owned arm wrestling 3 straight times

"I WAS NOT LIKE THIS UNTIL I STEPPED IN THIS %#!+$$* HOUSE!"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

the season looks promising....i'm a real world junkie. i hope joey goes onto the gauntlet/inferno/duel and a dude like c.t. sets him straight. i would loveto see c.t. drop him. joey wouldn't want it with ct, and you know their personalities would clash and they'd be scrappin.

If Joey ends up on RW/RR challenge with C.T, it can go 2 ways. They can be the best of buddies or they will
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
each other up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

C.T.'s a herb, I cant stand that dude, he swears he tough. I'd knock that dude out

nah dude, CT WILL WORK YOU DAWG!
roll.gif
remember that from real worldparis? classic.
ct is my dude.

anyways...man i still can't get over how OWNED joey got arm wrestling. dude's eyes were exploding and veins popping out and other dude is just calmlyowning him.
roll.gif

whos C.T.?
a real world legend. he's on all the gauntlet/inferno/duels. he's a hot head like joey.

joey's feelings were hurt after being called a weirdo
roll.gif

and i don't know why y'all don't think brianna is bad. i like her spunky, ***** personality
laugh.gif
. she's gotta unique look. but ya, overall the chicks are pretty
tired.gif
. no one will ever touch SVETLANA, she's the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom