who else is starting to hate retro 1's?

i honestly dont care, if i dont like them i just wont buy, no really hard feelings towards JB and im still a sneakerhead because one of the main rules to beinga sneakerhead is to buy what you like and dont hate on the next man getting his.

I bought 3 pairs, Black/Red Strap, CDP, and Black/White canvas. I love all 3 pairs, especially the b/r and the cdp.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

I might grab one more if there is a cw I really like, or maybe grab the black/blues from a few years back. I like the style.

you can't worry about the legacy of the brand anymore they have killed it, just get what you like and enjoy the older shoes and don't worry about all the crap they are putting out, it's just going to frustrate you if you are worried about every crappy fusion/ and cw they throw out. seriously though I would love to go back a couple years and ask the marketing team what the fugg are you guys thinking? They could have made quality original releases and fresh retros, instead it's like they got a bunch of 17 year olds deciding what they should do. sad, but they can't take away the original Tinker stuff.

took the words right out of my mouth

Originally Posted by ginzanewdleshop

polka dots...nuff said
roll.gif

I'd never HATE the shoe that started it all but the constant bastardization of the AJ1 by JB makes me sick to the stomach.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirMichaelJordan23

I'm always going to like the 1s, but lately some of the designs are whack.
co-sign....

The 1 is my favorite Jordan and when a color drops that doesn't interest me, I don't spend my money on them. It's very simple.

Furthermore, as I've mentioned in every repeat thread about this topic, the 1 was originally released in over 30 colorways so for once these days the Brandis actually taking a cue from its history. If this was '85, would everybody be so negative about or were they then ? ? ? NT you are spoiled

1's = Dunks

JB has officially ruined a classic...

The polka dots pushed it over the edge, they've been ruined

im sick of seeing so many but a couple are nice
i really want some sapphire Is but there sold out around my way
anyone have a pair size 12 pm me

I love them but dang I see them on almost every release date.
I feel like they about to make 100 plus colorways

They've released waaaaaay too many, too close together, most of the colorways are wack, and they aren't selling.

JB thinks ones are like dunks. nike can release as many dunks as they want and not ruin a legacy, JB doesn't know that rule doesn't apply to them.

i still love the sneaker, but ONLY in OG colorways in high cuts.

2001 is when the retro one peaked

lol they are the new dunks now, which sucks because it just destroys the credibility of the shoe itself which is why ill just stick to OG colors even if theyare retros.

yup they are. they treating the retro 1's as air forces or dunks. same kicks with different CW. smh

That's what I was going to say. they might as well turn the aj 1 into another af1 or dunk. it almost seems that way.

Back
Top Bottom