who else is starting to hate retro 1's?

i was looking on sneakerfiles and seen all those 1's that are gonna come out with the poka dots and what not. this is really annoying me and makes me notwant to wear the 1''s that i already have just because everyone else is wearing the new ones that just came out. so is anyone else think that JB iskilling the retro 1's?

yup they are. they treating the retro 1's as air forces or dunks. same kicks with different CW. smh

1's are the 2009 dunks.

Whatever, buy them and wear them if you like them. Don't worry about anybody else and keep it movin.

I'm sick of 1's .But i hope JB don't do this with any other j's that would suck.

I might grab one more if there is a cw I really like, or maybe grab the black/blues from a few years back. I like the style.

you can't worry about the legacy of the brand anymore they have killed it, just get what you like and enjoy the older shoes and don't worry about allthe crap they are putting out, it's just going to frustrate you if you are worried about every crappy fusion/ and cw they throw out. seriously though Iwould love to go back a couple years and ask the marketing team what the fugg are you guys thinking? They could have made quality original releases and freshretros, instead it's like they got a bunch of 17 year olds deciding what they should do. sad, but they can't take away the original Tinker stuff.

Why would I hate on the 1's? Just because of some crappy color ways taht are dropping? who cares about that, I still love my new loves and breds so Immakeep rockin those.

Buy what you like, wear what you like, don't worry about what everyone else likes.

Like dude said above, 'then keep it moving'.

But for those who say JB is treating the retro 1s as dunks and SBs are totally right! Its a shame! 12s and the 5s I'm looking forward to. Anything else isgarbage.

yeah really they killed it now. i have 3 pairs of 1's: sport red, stealth and west side low. but that was before they started releasing 10 cw's amonth.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Buy what you like, wear what you like, don't worry about what everyone else likes.

But for those who say JB is treating the retro 1s as dunks and SBs are totally right! Its a shame! 12s and the 5s I'm looking forward to. Anything else is garbage.
Right on, but I hope that the TRUE BLUE 3's drop in august still....

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

But for those who say JB is treating the retro 1s as dunks and SBs are totally right! Its a shame! 12s and the 5s I'm looking forward to. Anything else is garbage.

Yeah, the 1s are definitely getting played out. Jordan Brand is getting a little too greedy for me.

I don't hate, and I don't participate in buying the AJ 1 anymore.

Air Jordan 1 are one my favorite sneakers of all time. And I know that JB have retro these ### of times, but I don't hate it.
If you dislike it, then don't buy it, it's simple as that.

Same with Dunks, I am not getting sick of ALL 1s...

I would purchase any OG colorway Dunks or Is in a heart beat.

Just not feeling most of the new colors that have come out... recently.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm sick of 1's .But i hope JB don't do this with any other j's that would suck.
that would suck but i dont think they will simple because they can produce them for as low as a price as they can the 1s. then again they couldjust cut the cost with even cheaper materials.

i cant say im starting to hate the retro 1. i love the retro 1, i just hate how JB is destroying its legacy.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom