Who else is not on social media?

anybody ever been banned from FB, Twitter, IG, etc? 
nerd.gif

NT is all i need too. Deleted all social media 2 years ago

:smokin

Last edited:
I'm still on facebook. never did twitter or IG. I just hate how it seems like on fb it's a lot of sharing memes, clickbaits, little vine vids etc. I remember when people posted about what they were doing or going and now its 10 people sharing the same news story or 'your friend like this photo of someone you don't even know" or "your friend likes this site or product or brand or store"

Social media is a world wide human resource department for me. Let's me know who I'd be cool with, and wouldn't mind kicking it with. But most importantly, it lets me see the bland people who I will never relate to and never think about speaking too.

Quit all that stalker training years ago. Best thing I ever did.

I might get back on if they bring back o.g. Friendster a.k.a Aquaintancester.
smokin.gif

I need to quit stalking my ex man...I deleted her off Facebook, so this will help...but yea man I can't stand people who post like 10 pics in one week man, like chill out bro

had them all and deleted them all once they hit myspace status. I recently opened up a twitter though, but since most of my close homies don't mess with twitter it's kind of wack but it keeps me busy when there's down time.

I remember when instagram was more of a photo editing app. That thing just blew up so crazy.

I was with a group the other night and I was glancing at this girl that we were with reviewing her snapchat action, it comes off as an obsession and it's lowkey sad. Flicking through the vids she posted that night, trying to see everyone that viewed each one. I still have zero interest in getting on snapchat. The layout looks cheap as hell too.

Back
Top Bottom