Who else is glad to start Classes again tomorrow?

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Start on the 19th.
Same. Im pretty happy that I switched out of my pre med crap and Im taking more interesting classes like art history... but as of right now I got5 classes every tuesday/thursday
sick.gif

Don't start till the 19th but I can't wait to go back.
I ain't done nothing much this week.

i been out of school for over a year now...i start back tomorrow..anxious to see what type of people are gonna be in my classes

I would not be happy starting classes in mid January. When I was in college my school had a five to six week winter break and it was great because of the yearfeeling like one long grind from August to May, it was two seperate 16 week campaigns.

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by Nash

Not me
**$* high school
You decide on where you heading for college yet?
Yeah I'm trying to go to UM with yall...lets hope I get in
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Your grades are more than enough, its not too difficult toget in. You hear back Jan/Feb right?

Good luck!

Started last week. Honestly, now that I only have half a year left in undergrad, having classes really isn't all that bad, especially since I've gottento know people in my major quite well this year, I just wish I had known more people earlier.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

We started up last Monday. I'd rather be already in school than having the feeling of going back the next day after a break.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

dont start till the 20th
smokin.gif

25.. And na, not looking forward to it. I'm taking 6 classes so its gona be a "No-Life" semester for me

Back
Top Bottom