Who else has no idea what to tell ppl to get them for Xmas???????????????

im the same way. i just passed a list of books for the to get me. no point in letting them get me video games and clothes i'll never wear...so might as well get some books

Once you get a job....rather a high paying job the game changes. From a materialistic standpoint, everyday is Christmas. Since I am  a christian though, I never really viewed Christmas solely from the materialistic viewpoint

For me its more about the thought. I really don't' care what people get me. Its the motive behind the gift that is important. I'm all for giving though, especially to my younger cousins.

Once you get a job....rather a high paying job the game changes. From a materialistic standpoint, everyday is Christmas. Since I am  a christian though, I never really viewed Christmas solely from the materialistic viewpoint

For me its more about the thought. I really don't' care what people get me. Its the motive behind the gift that is important. I'm all for giving though, especially to my younger cousins.

I'm in the same boat. I will buy myself whatever I want throughout the year, so it's not really anything i absolutely need/want. Everyone already knows clothes/shoes are out of the question because I'm too picky and I'd rather handle it myself. Outside of that, I've decided this year to make one of those Amazon 'Wish List' things and forwarded that to everyone so at least it can be as quick and painless as possible. I get much more satisfaction out of buying everyone else things and seeing how happy they are at the end of the day though.

I'm in the same boat. I will buy myself whatever I want throughout the year, so it's not really anything i absolutely need/want. Everyone already knows clothes/shoes are out of the question because I'm too picky and I'd rather handle it myself. Outside of that, I've decided this year to make one of those Amazon 'Wish List' things and forwarded that to everyone so at least it can be as quick and painless as possible. I get much more satisfaction out of buying everyone else things and seeing how happy they are at the end of the day though.

Yea, I wanted some speakers for christmas this year.

But I knew that I would've got them, which means someone in my family would've wanted to help me install them.

And my car smells like a pound of that Loud, plus I don't know what's in the trunk at this point. So no go.

Yea, I wanted some speakers for christmas this year.

But I knew that I would've got them, which means someone in my family would've wanted to help me install them.

And my car smells like a pound of that Loud, plus I don't know what's in the trunk at this point. So no go.

Back
Top Bottom