Who doesn't drink alcohol anymore?

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

Originally Posted by MonStar1

drankin a 211 right now

Staring down a barrel of steel myself. But I gotta go to work smh.

Just back from 7-11 with one...yall on a budget too?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Originally Posted by MonStar1

drankin a 211 right now

nerd.gif

Lol nah. Back when I was a broke college student that was all we drank.

Now I bring a 12-30 pack to a party and my own personal steel lol.

- I've cut way back.  Now, it's only major holidays and special achievements.  The weekend drinking was interfering with my workout progress / routine / sleep schedule / general health / etc. 

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

nerd.gif

Lol nah. Back when I was a broke college student that was all we drank.

Now I bring a 12-30 pack to a party and my own personal steel lol.

denzel_intro.jpg

I drank for the first time after I turned 15. My neighbor caught me drunk when she picked me up from a party with her daughter and her friends. Had a nice experience with the toilet that annihilated my stomach. Since then I didn't drink till I was 20, drank sparingly (if that's the word to describe the minimal drinking) till after i turned 21. I stopped sipping July of 2010 and haven't drank since. I prefer the sober lifestyle. Many of my friends don't drink and I can still have fun in Vegas without alcohol
pimp.gif

I've definitely cut back since I graduated from college but I could never completely give it up. Now it's just about having self control and knowing what my limit is

No more hard liquor for me..only an occasional beer, light at that.

It can def be done. Just don't replace it with another bad habit.

i only drink maybe 2-3 times a year.. halloween, new years, and one or two of my friends birthdays. i just prefer to
pimp.gif
.. like 363-4 days of the year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

I've definitely cut back since I graduated from college but I could never completely give it up. Now it's just about having self control and knowing what my limit is

I don't often but when I do it's for a friends b-day. I go hard off principle that nobody should be sober on joyous occasions. I almost died on my bday this past year so I'm prolly gonna have to revise that rule.
laugh.gif

I haven't drank in a minute, hangovers are not my cup of tea.

I just stick with weed now.

yep i use to drink everyday in june 2011, compelete stopped by july 2011. have not touched it since. its not really hard. i can still have fun without the drinking. its also about who you sorround yourself with.

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

yep i use to drink everyday in june 2011, compelete stopped by july 2011. have not touched it since. its not really hard. i can still have fun without the drinking. its also about who you sorround yourself with.

definitely agree with this. if you keep those people that are constantly trying to drink, it'll make it that much harder for you.

Been limiting my intake lately. From last to June-December 2011 I drank waaaay too much. Summer was ridiculous. Weekdays, weeknights, weekends, whatever...horrible decision. A group of my good friends drink regularly and sniff coke frequently, so being around them and refusing a drink was tough. Unemployment didn't help. Not gonna lie, being drunk made me feel better. But if I kept it up, I'd turn into an alcoholic. So I've been trying to drink other beverages at restaurants, staying more physically active, and just trying to enjoy the simpler things in life. It's a tough transition though. I'm 28, so the whole party lifestyle has gotten old.

To all the sober people out there...godspeed.

I dont drink as much as i used to, but im trying to lessen the amount i drink now. Right now im on the friday and sat drinking schedule, im trying to make it like every other week. Hard to do when its such a habit to go out on the weekends to drink. Any tips??

i havent drank anything more than a beer in the past few weeks, & if weed was legal or i could smoke in public anywhere i would never have even drunk alcohol in my life

Back
Top Bottom