Who do you respect in the NBA for their toughness? On the flip, who's soft?

And by toughness, I mean playing hurt, sick, etc....not someone who could whoop your butt in a back alley....

Kobe: He dislocated a finger, and I don't believe he missed any games due to the injury. This is in stark contrast to Lebron (soft?...I dunno) who missed5+ games with a sprained finger on his non-shooting hand
8ffc36adb3d01f6e0c8f8d5101c3eebe-getty-76075303ks007_lakers_bobct.jpg

I'll get some more up later on....

Kobe
AI
Wade, dont like him but dude will play through almost anything

There's not too many players that are like that these days. I can think of a lot more soft players

chris bosh is pretty tough,played the first 1/4 of the yr on a bum knee,thats why his numbers were horrid earlier this yr.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Kobe
AI
Wade, dont like him but dude will play through almost anything

There's not too many players that are like that these days. I can think of a lot more soft players

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Iverson, Kobe, Artest, etc...... for toughest....

all time though is Oakley...

but as of today I disrespect 90% of the league for being soft and David Stern even more for his rule changes that made the league soft in the first place

Iverson and Kobe are toughest.

Manu as the softest, just watch how he played the end of the celtic game last weekend. A true player would trust his skill to try and make a bucket at the endof the game, but manu went down the court twice, tried to draw fouls and took awful shots. Man, i miss the mid 90's NBA, that kinda play wouldnt fly then

Nash for toughness. I can't believe he was playing with his nose smashed like that.

Charmin guys: Antonie Walker and Devean George

Tough Player: WADE his Rookie season. Tough mofo didn't complain, tough as nails.
Soft Player: Wade post Shaq. I almost cant stand the way he plays some games falling all over the place, flopping, whining. I'm giving him 1 more season toredeem himself hes gonna have to change his playing style to keep playing and hopefully he knows this.

laugh.gif
@ wade. you remember that flagrant foul he had on kobe duringthe mia/lakers game? you know if the roles were reversed wade would have gone flying into the photographers, then rolled around in agony on the ground for afew minutes, then lay motionless for a couple more, and then the paramedics would have brought out the wheelchair with wades head buried in his hands crying asthey wheeled him out.

Tough:
nash.jpg

not so tough:
c98a2af4b67cdf9bfae8756bb5838c5d-getty-76075571vb014_spurs_heat.jpg

how u gonna be a rapper and can't take bumping heads with another person? Dude is a chain-snatching waiting to happen
laugh.gif

AI
Crawford
Kobe
Artest

and I personally think Antonio McDyess i s tough mentally and physically, dude had some legit potentially career ending injuries and is stilldoin his thing.

softness
Kirilenko
Wade
Ginobli
VC
CWEBB (
after what I saw of him in Philly
sick.gif
)

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

you remember that flagrant foul he had on kobe during the mia/lakers game? you know if the roles were reversed wade would have gone flying into the photographers, then rolled around in agony on the ground for a few minutes, then lay motionless for a couple more, and then the paramedics would have brought out the wheelchair with wades head buried in his hands crying as they wheeled him out.

no need to exaggerate... 10 years ago that would be a regular foul.....

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

Kobe, LeBron is soft
so because Kobe is tough that means LeBron must be soft?

I actually think Nash is soft. I know about the nose and all that, but to me being tough in the NBA is not sprinting to where a guy is going with the ballhoping that the ref blows the whistle in your favor. Make a play on the ball, block the shot, if you can't do that, then tackle the guy like Wade did thisweekend to Kobe rather then standing there like a vagina. If you don't know what I'm talking about, see the play against Baron Davis last night, orthe play against Kobe in the playoffs.

Overall, Vince is the softest man alive. NOBODY has asked outta more games then that "man". He's weaksause all the way.

Tough: AI, Kobe

Soft: Dirk, VC, and Kwame (as a laker fan, I"m biased against kwame)

I dont think Wade tough, but he's not soft either.

Back
Top Bottom