Who do you guys see having a breakout season in the NFL this year?

Jay Cutler should torch the league this year. But this shouldn't be considered a true breakout.

Mikel_Leshoure.png

Like every other cowboys fan I'm saying dez Bryant...hopefully Bruce Carter as well...

outside of Dallas:

Roy helu
Brandon lafell(homie gets yac + cams a beast)
Sanchize(don't clown me bros) he's bound to get it at some point...
Wanna see cam chancellor(came on strong end of season) and Eric berry do their thing also..

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Antonio Brown

Eric Decker

I would say Demaryius Thomas is a good bet for a breakout, but if you ask me, Decker already broke out. People just didn't know about it.
laugh.gif

When Orton was Q, Decker was killin' it. Insert Tebow and Decker is just there.

When Tebow gets that starting job in NY i expect him to do big things; but still, the Jets have no chance at winning the division while TB12 taking snaps. With that being said .. Brandon Lloyd. Expect huge numbers from this man.

I think people are really overrating Demaryius Thomas.

He benefitted so much from Tebow running around throwing up bombs into 1 on 1 coverage.

As talented as he is there is nothing refined about his game. Peyton doesnt throw bombs, he doesnt throw to receivers who run poor routes and cant catch that well. He doesnt suck but if you think he will turn into CJ with Manning I think you are wrong.

Decker on the other hand
pimp.gif

heres some deeper ones..
joe mcknight
shane vereen
jermaine gresham
martellus bennet
brandon lafell
jared cook
donald brown
greg little

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Kenny-Britt.jpg

Britt.  He was balling last season before he tore his ACL.  I think Peyton has a bounce back year; Cutler is ready for a big season, after reuniting with Marshall; and Brandon Lloyd puts up nice numbers in New England.

He was on my fantasy squad, hope he recovers well
my pick is my boy

144248266_extra_large.jpg

Cam Newton might bring something.

Also, hopefully Vick can stay healthy. He's deadly when he's 100%, he could punch out some big numbers if he can play the full season

Back
Top Bottom