Who can offer Lebron the most money in the 2010 Free Agent Market?

Detroit. Since they will not have AI's contract and they will probably not renew Sheed. That means Detroit will be around 30 million under the cap. Thatwould be around 150 million for a five year contract. To put this in perspective Kobe's current contract was 136 Million for 7 years.

Originally Posted by Ace3han

Detroit. Since they will not have AI's contract and they will probably not renew Sheed. That means Detroit will be around 30 million under the cap. That would be around 150 million for a five year contract. To put this in perspective Kobe's current contract was 136 Million for 7 years.
step your nba contract knowledge game up my man.

and sterns lockout beard has to be the most soft, unmanly, failure at the rugged scruff beard that i've ever seen.

It's Cleveland, and from my understanding it's 20% more per year. Also, the clause in his Nike contract that they'd give him more in a big marketended after his rookie year or 3rd year, something like that.

Some of these answers are
laugh.gif
by the way.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Cleveland, NY can offer him a max contract, but the original team can give more
Basically. The team the player is on can always offer more, it's just a matter of luxury tax. Luxury tax or not though Cleveland is probablygoing to offer Lebron the max. If they don't then they're stupid and deserve to lose Lebron.

Detroit. Since they will not have AI's contract and they will probably not renew Sheed. That means Detroit will be around 30 million under the cap. That would be around 150 million for a five year contract. To put this in perspective Kobe's current contract was 136 Million for 7 years.
indifferent.gif

Ever heard of max contracts? Detroit can be 60 million under the cap, but can still only offer a maximum contract, which Cleveland can still top with their maxcontract.

man I wish Kobe, Bron, Wade, Duncan, D12 had the pleasure of playing in the era when there was no real cap on salaries. MANNNN it would get crazy.

roll.gif
Perfect example of someone who doesnt have the slightest clue what he is talking about.

when they get bumped out the playoffs i think hes gonna wash his hands wit the hometown kid thing. this was there year to win and it doesnt look like its gonnahappen.. cleveland is just holding him back he's to big for that organization... the knicks will make him waaay bigger than kobe
devil.gif

The ignorance in this thread is outstanding.

The Cavs can offer LeBron more money than any other team. End of discussion.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

The ignorance in this thread is outstanding.

The Cavs can offer LeBron more money than any other team. End of discussion.
Yes, they can but at the end of day, he can refuse ! Besides, his money is straight with the endorsements, I think that NBA money is chump changefor Lebron.

Originally Posted by SC415

Golden state warriors! / thread.
indifferent.gif
The warriors have the shi#tiest arena in theleague, and for that alone and hes not goin there.

How do you guys still have orange EXIT signs above the hallway where the players go during halftimes?
alien.gif

Update your damn stadium first
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom