Who are your unknown/underrated College Football players to keep an eye on?

tim_tebow.jpg

Tim Tebow, Florida QB

Bryan Anderson, WR CMU

Greg Jones, MLB Michigan State

Is Russell Wilson fron NC State an unknown to most CFB fans?

Damn Gunna, good looks on the Cody Grimm pick. You really pay attention huh?
laugh.gif

Dude is the best football player on the defense pound for pound. He's always in the right spot making plays even though he isn't the prototypical LB. Ithink he posted a 1.62 in the ten yard sprint which was top 5 on the team. He's got a really high football IQ.

Originally Posted by SuperOfficial

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

RB # 19 James Starks. WR#18 Naamen Roosevelt. Both getting drafted after this year out of University of Buffalo.
smokin.gif

both started as QB's, didn't they?

No, they've played the same positions. Naamen played QB in Highschool, never played WR before he got here. Both of them should be taken in the 3rd-4thround range depending on the season they have. Kiper was actually saying Starks could go in the 1st round, though I doubt it.

Just out of curiosity how many of you guys know who John Clay is?

Not trying to be a homer but obviously i know him because i live in Wisconsin. How known is he outside of Wisconsin in the NCAAF world?

Kaepernick from Nevada is a good pick, didn't realize they where playing ND this year, could be a huge game for him.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Just out of curiosity how many of you guys know who John Clay is?

Not trying to be a homer but obviously i know him because i live in Wisconsin. How known is he outside of Wisconsin in the NCAAF world?

I'm a state over and I've never heard of him. Now, I'm not a huge college football fan so idk maybe he's well known?

Well, Clay redshirted his freshman year. Last year he was a back up to PJ Hill.
Even as a back up dude beasted on everyone.

As a backup he had:
155 Attempts
884 Yards
and 9 touchdowns.

he was in the same confrence as me in highschool football.

Dude was unreal, he single handedly won his team the state championship. There wasnt a single game he ran over everyone.

I am a michigan fan but i gotta show some love to notre dame wr golden tate. If you don't know him, get familiar. Dude is a stud. 58 rec 1080 yds 10 tdlast season.

Keeping with the unknown/underrated theme I gave you Colin Kaepernick (QB Nevada) earlierand now for some more:

Pierre Allen - DE - Nebraska
Roy Helu Jr. - RB - Nebraska
Mike McNeill - TE - Nebraska
Quentin Castille - RB - Nebraska
Sean Fisher - LB - Nebraska
Blaine Gabbert - QB - Missouri
Sean Weatherspoon - LB - Missouri
Robert Griffin - QB - Baylor
Joe Pawelek - LB - Baylor
Kevin Koger - TE - Michigan
Morgan Burnett - S - Georgia Tech
Jewel Hampton - RB - Iowa
Arrelious Benn - WR - Illinois
Vai Taua - RB - Nevada
Brandon Marshall - LB - Nevada
Sean Spence - LB - Miami

Not a huge college football fan, only watch FSU and Syracuse and I've never heard of him

Regis Benn is not underrated/unknown...

As far as John Clay, I'm an MSU fan, so with him being in the Big Ten I've heard of him.

Back
Top Bottom