Who agrees that this is the most messed up movie scene ever?

The Audition (Japanese movie)

eek.gif
sick.gif

Crash when the cop shot Larenz

eek.gif
frown.gif

Nah.

The rape scene in the movie Irreversible with Monica Bellucci.

that scene was so gotdamn real, he took her back door then beat the crap out of her, it wasnt a short scene either. it was literally the closest thing youcould watch to an actually rape. the dialouge and her screamin was just
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Nah.

that scene was so gotdamn real, he took her back door then beat the crap out of her, it wasnt a short scene either. it was literally the closest thing you could watch to an actually rape. the dialouge and her screamin was just
sick.gif

Go watch The Accused sometime.

Wassup with youtube? The last couple days I've only been able to play like 2% of the videos I want to watch.
The rest will just say "sorry this video is no longer available".

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Nah.

that scene was so gotdamn real, he took her back door then beat the crap out of her, it wasnt a short scene either. it was literally the closest thing you could watch to an actually rape. the dialouge and her screamin was just
sick.gif

Go watch The Accused sometime.

have you seen the film i mentioned? i doubt it tops that. like i really doubt.

if you saw both films then ill stand corrected. but youre just assumin i guess.

I think the ending scene in Alpha Dog is the most messed up scene. The scene where Justin Timberlake and the other dude are taking the boy to the beach to killhim. Kid kept asking him " Where are we going?"
Justin just had that face that reads trouble is on the horizon. He replied " It's gonna be alright man". That scene had me.

I think the ending scene in Alpha Dog is the most messed up scene. The scene where Justin Timberlake and the other dude are taking the boy to the beach to killhim. Kid kept asking him " Where are we going?"
Justin just had that face that reads trouble is on the horizon. He replied " It's gonna be alright man". That scene had me.

Back
Top Bottom