White/Purple Metallic 1s

Originally Posted by ebpo

I don't think anybody already got those... Or I want to see pics! I know that Green and Red already released but not the purple... From what I heard release date was pushed to September
Yeah I heard the same thing.

^cosign....I normally dont bother with the AJ1's anymore (lets be compeltely honest, most of them just look like GR dunks nowdays...)

but i will probably be copping these, im a fan of blue or purple cw Jordans

Anyone in the GTA are have CDP III in a size 13? I have a COMPLETELY DS PAIR NEVER TRIED ON IN A SIZE 12!! let me know !!

Originally Posted by DCS23

alright so seriously now...my patience is running thin... please someone come through with some relevant info for us canadians...
http://www.kixandthecity.com/2009/0...-grand-purple-metallic-international-release/

I heard September 26th. But, then I read the post on KATC and they say that they already have hit stores... I'm gonna go get information tomorrow downtownMontreal. I hope I'll learn something
smile.gif

^ Drops 3rd-4th week of September depending on Boutiques.

Originally Posted by r2jdm

these are out now. just tried them on a while ago at livestock.

yeah maybe in van city and europe and asia...would be nice to get some concrete info on toronto spots getting them and selling prices

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by r2jdm

these are out now. just tried them on a while ago at livestock.

yeah maybe in van city and europe and asia...would be nice to get some concrete info on toronto spots getting them and selling prices

Calgary has them. Might go grab them today...

supposedly dropping either next week or the week after for us toronto heads...

Back
Top Bottom