White/Purple Metallic 1s

Hi!

I'd like to know when is the release date in Canada for the White/Purple Metallic 1s? I think that it's the only pair of metallic that we are gettinghere.

Thanks
smile.gif

These are nice and clean. July international release from what I've read on this site.

air-jordan-1-white-grand-metallic-purple.jpg

i gotta admit, there's just too much of the 1s that released so far but this one's a cop for me..

Funny how the white and green metallic 1s are online everywhere but not in all stores in the US even the ones that got the Toro Bravo pack... Hmmm.

Maybe they'll arrive via boutiques in the city.

they should.. they dropped this month and jordan product if it's a sticker release then it usually arrives a week before the ship date..
if you know an owner or manager, sometimes youcan cop before the date

Just went to KN in Laval and City Style in Montreal and they say that they're not getting those...

^$160+tax but I'd rather get them online it's cheaper for the Red & Green.

If the Purples end up here I'd cop as long as there isn't a mandatory 3 day lineup.

still any word on where to find in Toronto??? i can't be the only one having a hard time sourcing these...looking for a size 11 if anyone can help...thanks

I don't think anybody already got those... Or I want to see pics! I know that Green and Red already released but not the purple... From what I heardrelease date was pushed to September

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

^Great price.

Some online websites have them for $100.
Thanks. No tax on shoes in NYC either, so it was $89 straight. Plus exchange, of course, but that was only 7%.

As for the purple metallics... I haven't seen them anywhere online. They must have been pushed back.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

^Great price.

Some online websites have them for $100.
Thanks. No tax on shoes in NYC either, so it was $89 straight. Plus exchange, of course, but that was only 7%.

As for the purple metallics... I haven't seen them anywhere online. They must have been pushed back.

i think OPIUM had them, might still have them on a presale...not my size though from what i remembered
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom