White players appreciation, Round 2: Anglo-Saxon swagger action (new vid pg 2)

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

lmaooo...most of the players listed here are lames. Unmarketable nobodies.

Did you read the title of this post and somehow come to the conclusion that the most athletic, well-known, markatable white players would be listed withinthe post?

Originally Posted by NIMO007

My Dude

Van Gundy
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

lmaooo...most of the players listed here are lames. Unmarketable nobodies.

Ryan Freel "Dirty Shirt" given away at a game:

dirty_shirt.jpg

Freel's that dude.
pimp.gif

35lb0ph.jpg

Perhaps even a better commentator than scrappy corner three point shooting 9th man?

oiuhi0.jpg

Anyone remember Louis Amundson? Dude is D-League still, but he had some time with Sixers, Kings, and Jazz. Dude brought some power too, he played real big, hewas always around for a dunk or block. I'm gonna say it here, he will find his way into the league again, and he will stick. Think... um.... Haslem withless offense, and Madsen with better coordination and hops.

11sm53l.jpg

Jeff Hornacek. Perhaps the poster boy of this style. I read an article yesterday about how some of the older guys who are still in the league but playedagainst him before he retired all agreed that they are very happy he is out of the game. They described his style as physical, annoying, and borderlinedangerous.

White receivers in the NFL are by far my favorite players. 100% hustle, nasty catches, going across the middle, and best of all when they score, the give theball to the official, acting like they've been there before and there is still work to be had.

Of course their are exceptions everywhere.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

zCMsEKkE.jpg

Appreciated.

Is that Mike Young? I went to college with him. I cannot believe he's an all-star major leaguer. He was a pretty funny dude back then.

Back
Top Bottom