**WHITE PEOPLE & FLIP FLOPS.....Vol. Abercrombie & Fitch**

white girls with flip flops are
pimp.gif

I have my Polo flip-flops on right now. When the weather is right in Texas, especially this past spring semester, that's about all you could catch me in,with a beat-up pair of cargo's and whatever clean t-shirt I felt wearing that day.

No hate here, its just not my style.

And I see way more Dominican dudes in flip flops than I do see White dudes. Not just older guys, young guys too.

The leather kind. Like these.
rafters_flipflops.jpg

In SoCal, it's more of the norm, considering the beach and hot weather.

But I definitely
laugh.gif
'd at the Foot Soldier comment haha.

YES!!!! All around campus white people wear jeans with flip flops and at clubs and bars and with sweater vest. I be like really?

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I hate flip flops. Nike, Jordan sandals with long socks FTW
if you think Jordan sandals with SOCKS is whats hot, you need to step your fashion game up. I understand if you rollin out after finishing a runat a gym and you dont want to scuff up your indoor ball shoes outdoors, but if this is your everyday look....
eyes.gif

Maybe its just a regional thing, but living in so cal where its summer all the time, I wear flip flops year round with shorts or jeans (nothing stupid likewith a suit). I have to wear a monkey suit for work M-Th, so when casual fridays rolls around you better believe I'm walkin in with flip flops. Just takecare of your feet so they aint crusty and nasty and you're good.

Agree, but I do like wearing flip flops with shorts and even sweats sometimes. They are comfortable as long it isnt too cold outside.

Speaking of footwear disasters, how about shorts with workboots?

Thong sandals just aint my style. I'll stick with my Nike sandals and ankle socks with shorts. Never ever with jeans out in public unless I'm goingsomewhere quick. And never to no club or public event, that just screams tacky to me.

Yall know your feet be looking like Fred Flintstone's by the end of the day if you wearing open toe sandals with no socks, don't try to front NT.

If anything lets address brothers rocking Crocs and thinking thats whats up. I dont see whats cool about them at all, they aint more comfortable than someslides so that excuse is wack.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

If anything lets address brothers rocking Crocs and thinking thats whats up. I dont see whats cool about them at all, they aint more comfortable than some slides so that excuse is wack.
I agree, crocs are meant for children. Not grown $#$ men.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

If anything lets address brothers rocking Crocs and thinking thats whats up. I dont see whats cool about them at all, they aint more comfortable than some slides so that excuse is wack.
frown.gif
I only wear em outside when im checking the mail...Iswear
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Irony.

Crocs > thong flip flops

It's not just for these guys anymore.

sick.gif

[Beanie Sigel] Who does that? [/Beanie Sigel]

And I know if you live by some africans, you've seen this...

sick.gif

not with a suit. but if i'm wearing a white tee, jeans, i'll still wear flip flops. it's all about comfort, fam.

where do you live at? is see this all the time in San Diego.

not with a suit. but if i'm wearing a white tee, jeans, i'll still wear flip flops. it's all about comfort, fam.

where do you live at? is see this all the time in San Diego.

I live in San Diego and STILL can't cosign that look no matter how nice the weather is.

!%##+ put some shoe's on your feet. Ain't nobody trying to look at your toes.

Originally Posted by Lokillo40

only in America

not even, only idiots. same cat's with they pants saggin tombout i don't wanna see no toes. don't nobody wanna see your sears underwear bamma. i$!#@ with chancletas, so what

!%##+ put some shoe's on your feet. Ain't nobody trying to look at your toes.
Don't... look?

Better yet, how about dudes just take care of themselves?

These are toenail clippers:

41PtnrYpj1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

That joint that is slid out is used to file your toenails.

Simple. For simpletons.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom