white girl covers adeles rolling in the deep

Wait that's not Adele?
complete and total swamp donkey......sex appeal of a basket of burning puppies
this was all over the place and she didn't hit the high notes AT ALL, the definition
of not having "it"....she has that girl next door look ... , if u live next door to a circus
thats a front for a meth lab
that is Adele. What am I missing?
put the vid in a spoiler dude!

this should be NSFW (and everywhere else!)

NT going in :rofl:

Does she have teeth?
no teeth no problem  
devil.gif

that sloppy toppy from a cubby wubby 
pimp.gif

I hope ole girl is smart enough to be getting paid of these videos. If the entire world gonna hitting you wit the ether, might as well get paid

I wonder if a man who has been in jail for 5 years, long enough to miss a woman, but not long enough to have been fully converted to getting wee wees thrusted into his body, I wonder if he would **** girl in video in OP if given the chance

Unnecessary. :smh:

She's unattractive, overweight, and can't sing. We get it. No need to dedicate a thread to her to massage your own ego. FOH.

Last edited:
what was the point of saying shes white? she nasty as hell tho mane, you foul for even exposin my tender body to that

ariana needs to shut up too, id hit but she caint sing, straight howlin

Yall straight ruthless :rofl: :lol:

John Legend's rendition though >>>>>*

I wonder if a man who has been in jail for 5 years, long enough to miss a woman, but not long enough to have been fully converted to getting wee wees thrusted into his body, I wonder if he would **** girl in video in OP if given the chance​

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom