White Cement IV Returning Spring/Summer 2025

Grape 5's, Steel, 10's and now these!!!!!!!...........
FE8B8911-C5B6-44A9-AE34-38B22F446E0E.gif
really? need to find the information now

haven't been on here much lately

Lol na I don’t wanna fight KanyIZZY KanyIZZY that’s my NT brudda but bruddas can disagree sometimes. Nothing personal just talking shoes.

To answer some of what you went off about.. I DO know what I’m talking about and no I don’t want or expect them to be tumbled which is why I mentioned ALL of the I’s as reference to what leather SHOULD be like including WC IV’s from 2016 that had 'FLAT’ (non tumbled) and GOOD leather. It’s okay to ask for clarification instead of just claiming a response that’s different from yours = they don’t know what they’re talking about :lol: MB’s aren’t all the way bad (def better than any prior release) but that leather upper was a miss after we got Leather Cements a few months prior.

Flat leather in my original post = falls flat, stiff, dry, has no real give to it.. not what you would find on White Red, Grey, AMM (Blue) Air ships. But 100% agree, we’re just talking shoes and we’re good fam! :lol: Def okay to have diff opinions. 🤝

To answer some of what you went off about.. I DO know what I’m talking about and no I don’t want or expect them to be tumbled which is why I mentioned ALL of the I’s as reference to what leather SHOULD be like including WC IV’s from 2016 that had 'FLAT’ (non tumbled) and GOOD leather. It’s okay to ask for clarification instead of just claiming a response that’s different from yours = they don’t know what they’re talking about :lol: MB’s aren’t all the way bad (def better than any prior release) but that leather upper was a miss after we got Leather Cements a few months prior.

Flat leather in my original post = falls flat, stiff, dry, has no real give to it.. not what you would find on White Red, Grey, AMM (Blue) Air ships. But 100% agree, we’re just talking shoes and we’re good fam! :lol: Def okay to have diff opinions. 🤝
Nah, you're right. I haven't seen a pair of MB that didn't feel "cheap" or at least on the lower end of Jordan quality.

I have two pairs of LN3 MB and the feel is close to Panda leather.

100% my stance won’t change on that lmao :lol: .. they def held back on them. Ill give it to them on QC though.. ran through a few pairs and not much difference in between pairs/factories. At least, they could’ve had WC 2016 uppers and I’m glad to know the difference. :lol:

Leather talk is a little moot since the WCs are supposed to be durabuck/nubuck right? We'll be talking more about the nap and color change if you run your finger across it.

Back
Top Bottom