WHITE CEMENT AIR JORDAN 4 - SUMMER 2010 *no pics*

i dunt doubt the cement IV's are comin out but its hard for me to believe the nike air will be on it. we will jus have to wait and see... thanks for theinfo OP and GG.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Let's hope they pull these off right.

I can imagine something being tweeked just enough to piss us all off.

(i.e. "Nike Air" on the tongue)

heck yeah lets hope if they decide to throw on "Nike Air" that they will keep the rest OG...i dont even mind if they keep the quality the same as therecent TB III but anything less would be so hurtful

I'm not asking people to. If you don't believe me then don't. End Of Story..... And if your referring to the "XI Scandal" Spectacular 23and myself were purposely scammed by somebody here who is an NT'er who posed as Snuggles, with false information. My only crime was helping out Spec23, buthe didn't know he was being played until it was too late, We All got Played. This has been explained numerous times. But hey if MarcsJ and I can stilltrade info like we do then that's only opinion here that matters to me, not yours nor anybody else. So please go back to being a drain on societycollecting your Food Stamps, and leave people who trying to be nice and pass on info that comes from people that matter, that I don't have to do. Thanks

Theres gna b a catch to it just like tru blue 3's... Fuk man i hope not these r my grails.. *knocks on wood* been wanting since i knew wat jordans(Air)were

i think they will for sure come out cuz the news has been leaked numerous times..
but i highly doubt it will be with the nike air..

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

And the Leaking of Next Year begins. White Cement III's are slated aswell... But with all thing Jordan Brand Things Such as Nike Air Can Change..... You guys except for the nit-pickers should be happy with next year. Also before I forget Some II's should be coming next year aswell

.................Nuff Said (For Now)
Man all that + These Cements 4s (If its true) + The Varsity Red 6s.... OH LAWD!!!!

Originally Posted by F0OD STAMPS

GreatestGoliath is a fake source. Believe me NT, i have proof.

DONT BELIEVE HIM!!
Dude just shut up.

If you don't wanna believe him then don't, but don't try to make other people decide on what to believe and not.

And someone set him up on the Columbias along with Spectacular23.

Now that I think about it, is that you grand hustle wit it?

Edit: Wow somebody went digging for that^^ Wow you sir officially have no life lol. I was wrong apparently so was nicekicks.com and half the net was wrong onthis aswell. Is that what you want to hear to help stroke your ego? Yes The black based VI wasn't "gatorade" it turned out Varsity Red. Happy,Hope So.
grin.gif

And Rafool with the assist. lol I know right? this here the reason I, and others, don't post here anymore.

Gatorade VI's never even existed
roll.gif
what catalog pictures?!?

Who doesnt believe me now??

Oh i got more dirt..

All the years i have been on Niketalk, GG always had great info. And i appreciate his info. And i think this is the same case so i am trusting him. And for thepeople doubting GG remember this, things change, it is JB they change things at the last minute. So stuff does happen. Thanks for the info cant wait for thisto happen

Back
Top Bottom