Which were your first pair of Js?

Status
Not open for further replies.
air-jordan-8-7.jpg

Started off middle school with the new J's :pimp:

As a kid, my parents bought me my first pair of sneakers and they were Black and Red V's from 99. I wore them till the soles got worn then finally threw them away. I wish I kept them, they would be great collectors shoes..

I think it was a children's color way, but try we're black and blue 13's still got em too. :smile:

white and grey 15 bought them for 95 and dontknow what the hell happened to them....before i knew i would end up being a sneakerhead

The OG 7 Hares. Dropped in 92, I was 9 and had finally bugged moms long enough for her to come through. That shoe will always hold some sentimental value for me.

Playoff 8s when I was in 3rd grade I think. I always wore chuck taylors but then started wearing Jordans, and I've has the obsession with them ever since 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
2001 jordan 11 concords, i finished my college calculus class then rolled up to footaction on a wednesday and got the last pair in my size

i'm 30 now and i appreciated how things were much simpler when jordan releases were on a weekday and had more than enough pairs for everyone to have.

V's for me...but first pair i really appreciated was the X's.....i thought i was the coolest kid on the block...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom