Which shoe will be easier to buy on release day?

Which will be harder to buy online on release day?

• Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Silver tongue

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Air Jordan III UNC

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
I won a contest for a free JB release so I want to use it on something that is hard to get. Out of these 2 shoes, which one will be harder to get?

Thanks!

Lol imma help you out homie cause I feel like otherwise this thread will die with no answers (as it should per NT culture, crazy that you don’t know this considering your join date is nearly 15 years old.)

1. Buy whatever shoe you like more regardless of availability. That’s really the only way to ensure you are happy with your pick up.

2. Neither the 3 nor the 5 sell extremely well in today’s culture, they will still more than likely sell a ton of pairs but the resell isn’t likely to be very high for either pair if that’s what you’re looking for.

3.If you really want to gauge the climate of which shoe will be harder to get look at the page count of each respective thread. Higher page count usually= higher demand aka more hype. That should give you an idea of what at least most people on this forum are interested in.

4. Try not to make threads like this. People will take you for a reseller, and most of us here don’t wanna pay more than retail so it’s to no ones benefit to help you if you are just trying to price gauge ya down the line.

5. Be blessed, enjoy your free sneakers.

Lol imma help you out homie cause I feel like otherwise this thread will die with no answers (as it should per NT culture, crazy that you don’t know this considering your join date is nearly 15 years old.)

1. Buy whatever shoe you like more regardless of availability. That’s really the only way to ensure you are happy with your pick up.

2. Neither the 3 nor the 5 sell extremely well in today’s culture, they will still more than likely sell a ton of pairs but the resell isn’t likely to be very high for either pair if that’s what you’re looking for.

3.If you really want to gauge the climate of which shoe will be harder to get look at the page count of each respective thread. Higher page count usually= higher demand aka more hype. That should give you an idea of what at least most people on this forum are interested in.

4. Try not to make threads like this. People will take you for a reseller, and most of us here don’t wanna pay more than retail so it’s to no ones benefit to help you if you are just trying to price gauge ya down the line.

5. Be blessed, enjoy your free sneakers.

haha - Thanks. I'm asking because I've been out of the game for a while. I was super active collecting from 1995 to 2011 ish then life changed. I've just really gotten back into sneakers the last couple years. My account was necro and I had to get the admins to resurrect it.

1. I like them both but where I live, I don't have the luxury of checking in on an app and getting into a lotto for releases. That's how OG I am. Way before the days of apps. I just wanted to make sure I will be able to snag both and would cash in the golden ticket if one of the releases was going to be hard to get.

2. Not looking for resale. The II is just in my top 3 fav J's of all time and the %s are one of the few retros I've never owned.

3. Good tip

4. Will do.

5. Thanks bro.

Appreciate the response on my lame thread. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom