Which second year player will have a break out year in the NBA?

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

so knick fans hyping up Gallinari after bashing the pick and bashing him most of the season?
hey... its all we got
laugh.gif

but nah, some people were dissapointed passing up some big name college players. But i honestly think Gallo has more potential than MAD players in that draft class. First off he showed numerous times last seaosn that he is not just some "soft" Euro like most of us thought and 2nd of all he is still only 20 and has an advanced skillset, and at 6'10 he is probably the best shooter on our team already. I think he has real star potential, and i believe he will break out this season. My bold prediction is 15-20 ppg and 40+% from downtown...

nerd.gif
pimp.gif
hopefullly he'll continue to improve to a clifford robinson level i still say eg would've been a nice pick

some of yall need to reconsider your understanding of the phrase breakout season or really havesome unrealistic expectations out of what some of these cats will be capable of 2 years into the game

I got Augustin, when this guy actually got playing time, he could get around 20 points and 7 assists easy
pimp.gif
I also like Thompson, but he'll need more time to breakout.

Originally Posted by henz0

I wanna see my man Belinelli get some run
mad.gif
me and you both homie. I was hoping he would get traded to some where , where he would get good PT.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Cleveland+Cavaliers+v+New+York+Knicks+SCISSGN3Td1l.jpg

Danilo Gallinari

Dont sleep.[font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]

837746_gesture_-_fingers_crossed_-_with_clipping_path.jpg

[/size][/font]

pimp.gif

word!

and bayless, anthony morrow/ randolph, batum, mario and dj augustin

I really want to see mcgee get the starting role on washingtons team. hope that bayless gets at least 20 min a night, but with so many guards on thetrailblazers that's going to be hard to come by.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

so knick fans hyping up Gallinari after bashing the pick and bashing him most of the season?
because he proved us wrong. hes shown that he has potential to be an great shooter. the team ran perfectly with him on court.
and i agree with most of the answers in here.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

nba_g_bayless_576.jpg

Jerryd Bayless didn't get much playing time last year, but I think he has an opportunity to have a Gilbert Arenas-like sophomore season.

I totally agree! Plus with Sergio Rodriguez gone, Bayless now moves up a spot on the depth chart. He has to get PTnow right?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

nba_g_bayless_576.jpg

Jerryd Bayless didn't get much playing time last year, but I think he has an opportunity to have a Gilbert Arenas-like sophomore season.

I totally agree! Plus with Sergio Rodriguez gone, Bayless now moves up a spot on the depth chart. He has to get PT now right?

Right
pimp.gif
Hell, he could battle Blake for the starting spot during theseason if he plays well enough.

Back
Top Bottom