Which second year player will have a break out year in the NBA?

Anthony Randolph and, hopefully, Jerryd Bayless. The few times I caught Blazers games, he got ZERO play time. Had Sergio Rodriguez playing backup? COME ON.

george_hill_main.jpg

George Hill...
pimp.gif

Russell Westbrook.

He had a pretty good rookie season, but I'm expecting him to up the stats and be more efficient as PG. He's got Green, Harden, and of course Durant towork with.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I think Lee and Randolph can have breakout years. I haven't really watched Beasley play, but does he have a lot of potential?
beasley.jpg

beasley didnt get any consistent minutes... 1st.. he was a rookie, 2nd.. he had to work hard on his defense, 3rd.. he was trying to earn his minutes over a cocaptain, that is the heart of the team that did a lot of the dirty work... but when beasley was able to be out on the floor with the amount of minutes dude putin work...
last 8 games of the regular season...
points... rebounds...
vs. DAL 17 4
vs CHA 14 4
vs WAS 13 5
vs NOR 25 9
vs BOS 23 13
vs NYK 28 16
vs ATL 23 13
vs DET 22 5

I don't know about mentioning guys like Brook, Love, and Lee. Will they get better? No doubt, but they also weren't bad last year.

Break out to me is wasn't very good last year, or didn't get time last year, but will shine this year.

GO and AR4.

I'm a BIG Courtney Lee fan but I think dude is a best a 18 and 5 guy with good defense.

I hope I'm wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom