Which raptors look like the OG, the '09's or the '02's?

This will go on and on. Yes WE all know that the Toronto Raptors did not exist back in 1992, and people call them "raptor" 7s because of the color.This debate can go on and on. A more suitable name would be PLAYOFF VIIs. But people became accustomed to the term raptor. Do you guys actually debate thistopic in person with other people? Seriously? It's just a nickname, what gets you so bothered off a nickname?

back to the subject, since were sidetracking..I think we'll have to wait and see until the package comes out and could take a detailed look in person.

The 02's are closer in color. I think I'll just save up and buy some 02's because I don't really like the Magic VII's.

The 02's are closer in color. I think I'll just save up and buy some 02's because I don't really like the Magic VII's.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^BRED is horrible. Raptors is even worse.

The 02's look closer to the OG in terms of colors when DS.... but the SHAPE of the 09's is closer to the og.

And...the 09's look closer to a the OG pair as it fades with age. But when DS, the OG's are solid black.
Wrong. I had the OG's in 05' and they never looked like the 09's with age. They never got that grey and I wore them to the ground.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

^BRED is horrible. Raptors is even worse.

The 02's look closer to the OG in terms of colors when DS.... but the SHAPE of the 09's is closer to the og.

And...the 09's look closer to a the OG pair as it fades with age. But when DS, the OG's are solid black.
Wrong. I had the OG's in 05' and they never looked like the 09's with age. They never got that grey and I wore them to the ground.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

they are black and red Air Jordan VII NOT RAPTORS...AND IT AINT BRED EITHER!

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom