Which QB is facing the most pressure this upcoming season?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

070813_michaelVick_vmed5p_widec.jpg

nerd.gif
i really hope that Vick will be suited up for an NFL team week 1...
pray.gif

Not the most pressure but he's gotta stay healthy and be effective. If not, it's time to look for another QB.

Here is one not mentioned but Jake Delhomme is wearing thin out in Carolina. That team was carried by the running game and throwing it up to Steve Smith whenyou need a play. That display in the Divisional Playoff has everyone in Carolina calling for his head. The only thing that might save him is that John Foxswears by him but I feel like if Carolina implodes next year and Delhomme is terrible and Fox is not willing to do something about it then they will both begone.

McNabb - nothing new to see here...he's always facing pressure his entire career.
Russell
Edwards
Romo -
laugh.gif

Cutler - Let's see how he will pan out in Chi City

Let's shift this to college now or something...I think we all came to a consensus for the NFL.

Jimmy Clausen?
Jake Locker?

Jason Campbell

He is in a contact year and if he doesn't do something he's gone

They already tried to trade him to NY and DEN

Terrelle Pryor is under the most pressure.
HE HAS to be better than last yr or the BuckEyes are going NOWHERE

What kind of pressure, minimal or a great deal you guys think is placed on Tebow, Bradford, McCoy in terms of improving or possibly devaluing their draftpositioning? And in Tebow's situation in making a case for him to be able and prove he has what it takes to play QB at a high level in the NFL?

You never know when QB's comeback after great seasons like all three had, but I definitely don't expect all three or even two of them to falter thisyear. I think the only real thing that could hurt Bradfor and McCoy would be an injury.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

What kind of pressure, minimal or a great deal you guys think is placed on Tebow, Bradford, McCoy in terms of improving or possibly devaluing their draft positioning? And in Tebow's situation in making a case for him to be able and prove he has what it takes to play QB at a high level in the NFL?

You never know when QB's comeback after great seasons like all three had, but I definitely don't expect all three or even two of them to falter this year. I think the only real thing that could hurt Bradfor and McCoy would be an injury.
Tebow - Minimal (Of the three). Dude has 2 NC's, a Heisman, and he's he's a saint off the field. He can suck $+$ this year and STILLhave a shot at going undefeated because that defense is too throwed
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
. I think Percy leaving will hurt though. Anything else from Tebow is icing on the cake. I think the pressure on Tebow is in the fact that he has toprove that he can be a drop back passer. But that's more pressure for NFL type !%*$, not necessarily for his team and their quest for a NC.

Colt - There is always pressure in being a UT QB but I don't think he'll be under some intense pressure. They won their last bowl game and he wouldabeen in the NC had theose youngsters on D not let him down in that TTU game. So, he'll be under some pressure to repeat last years performance, but heSHOULD be able to as he was playing w/ a lot of youngsters last year and they should be a little more seasoned therefore making his job easier. So morepressure than Tebow, but not as much as.....

Bradford

He is under the most pressure of the three IMO because he is the one that ended the season on the sourest note. Won the Heisman and had a bad game against UFin the NC and some of his fallacies have been exposed to a certain degree. Against a team w/ NFL like speed and thatdidn't play in those soft $+$ zone shells the rest of the Big XII played in he did NOT look too hot. He loses his top 3 (I believe) WR's , 2-3 OL'sand though he returns Gresham, he'll haev to shoulder the load a lot like Colt did this past season. But not to the extreme degree as he at least hasplaymakers in the backfield.

Definitely agree about Bradford. He'll have no where near the amount of weapons he had on offense last year (Although Murray is gonna beast). Plus Soonernation won't accept losing to UT two years in a row at the Cotton Bowl.

Colt carried the Longhorns last year and although Cosby will be gone, we're getting our TE back so that should help. I'm hoping that one of our RBs canstep up and maintain some consistency.

Others to look at are Jevan Snead and Zac Robinson. They both were great last year and I think expecations will be high for both the Rebels and the Cowboys tohave even better seasons than last year.

Gunna, I agree about Pryor too. The young dude is the face of that team now.

Harris in Miami about to have a ton of pressure on his shoulders as well.

Got rid of his competition, Cane fans sick of being middle of the pack, kid better step up.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Harris in Miami about to have a ton of pressure on his shoulders as well.

Got rid of his competition, Cane fans sick of being middle of the pack, kid better step up.
tired.gif
Yeah, he'll get pressure from the Miami people/fans , but not nationally. People don't expect but so much for Miami, so the pressurewon't be as bad.

He'll have to show some improvements, but not necessarily be a ACC POY type season.

But w/ the way y'all fans are hyping him....
smh.gif

Dude is a winner, and has been on every level. So I think he'll be good......eventually.

Y'all got a hell of a 4 game stretch to open up the season.

Back
Top Bottom