Which NTer paid $200 for Galaxy socks...

Anyone know how much the socks retail for? Trying to see how much the seller made. $200 though!?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

$*#*
eek.gif

for $200 they better name the next planet they discover after me

so how much the shirt going for?

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

their worth it just the simple fact that they match the sneaker
they're
$200 could get you a grammar class at community college

2012 = mass alien landings = nike & rest of America pushing the e.t agenda

Is it that unheard of?

How much were ESPO socks and Supreme (stars) beanies selling for?

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If they did, so what and why do you care? It's their money.
Close every forum. Opinions are no longer wanted on the internet.
Socks look 10 dollar cool, not 200 dollar cool.
Silence ! Non speak ill of da borgia !

When I venture into the retro forum it always amazes me the crap nike releases and dudes in there are beasting over it. 90% of the colorways look like garbage and kids are eating it up.

There is a "customized" pair of NIKE elite socks that are tie dyed the seller is calling Nike galaxy socks on eBay. They are going for $70 right now.

Originally Posted by Antonito90

Man...They are sick But not worth 200$ most id pay would be like 50$
You do realize for $50, you can get a regular pair of elites and probably a pair of vans/chucks/etc right?

$50 for socks?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by G14

2012 = mass alien landings = nike & rest of America pushing the e.t agenda

I actually... agree. Goes back to watching ancient aliens. They're out there!
alien.gif

Oh and to stay on topic, paying any amount of money at all for those socks is ridiculous. Before the release of the Galaxy Foams, those socks are something you would find sitting on the shelves for years in a Good Will store.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Is it that unheard of?

Nah those Elite socks have been selling for crazy resale prices for a few years now.
The "plain" pairs avg about $30-$40 then you have the ones like these  (Breast cancer awareness,USA) type ones that go for $70+

I'm curious to see how they compare to the black Nike Crew socks I've always worn

I have two pairs they are actually that nice in person.... once in a lifetime thing man they had the whole nike sportswear team screen printing outside for free.

Back
Top Bottom