Which NT'er is this? VOL Show yourself.. VOL COPPERS FOAMS

Originally Posted by Meangene4

NY takes another L Ohio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY
lebron1005.jpg

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

yo yall are lame. why you taking pictures of me on the train. i kno who you are too. dont let me catch you on the train. smfh. dudes are lame as hell these days, why would you make a thread of this. hop off me man. if you really got a problem with my fit tell me next time. no need to take some sneaky pictures of me on the bus.

vcs5j.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by ninjahood

had da champion outfit been stock it would've been perfect wit da diamondbacks fitted.
stop it.
I  was gonna say something til I realized who it was saying this.
laugh.gif

Meangene4 wrote:
NY takes another L Ohio>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY

Ohio is the worst state in the entire union..... 

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

yo yall are lame. why you taking pictures of me on the train. i kno who you are too. dont let me catch you on the train. smfh. dudes are lame as hell these days, why would you make a thread of this. hop off me man. if you really got a problem with my fit tell me next time. no need to take some sneaky pictures of me on the bus.

lol.. hahah
blacktopking319 wrote:
brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
Dalitso's long lost brother?
vib1v.jpg

4441515974_7d330f7208_o.jpg

yoooooo, where is the rolling stone face??

Word I was lookin for it to ya ol' Pete Parker %#% dude.....

why you sweatin another man on the bus bruh? Let him do him. I mean you don't see us talkin about that cheap %#% four-finger ring do you?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

yoooooo, where is the rolling stone face??

Word I was lookin for it to ya ol' Pete Parker %#% dude.....

why you sweatin another man on the bus bruh? Let him do him. I mean you don't see us talkin about that cheap %#% four-finger ring do you?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ralphsody

Word, pics of said NTer who has like two pairs of real jordans for wdywt and rocks fake kicks around birds and whatnot to make himself seem
cool, and to gas up people who can't tell the difference.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Let dude live . Oh and that's creepy taking pics of another man when he's not looking . Old lady on the right doesn't approve it

Back
Top Bottom