which men's COLOGNE drive the women crazy?!

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

o.11654.jpg

If you don't know, now you know

panty remover

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

good ol d&g
I don't wear cologne much, but when I do I usually wear Ralph Lauren "Romance" for men. A few days ago I tried on "The One" by D&G
products_163_500733573The%20One%204.jpg
= My girl couldn't keep her hands off me. 
pimp.gif
I will definitely add "The One" to my small roster.

good ol d&g
I don't wear cologne much, but when I do I usually wear Ralph Lauren "Romance" for men. A few days ago I tried on "The One" by D&G
pimp.gif

theres no tried and true cologne that women will go absolutely ape @%%@ over...in fact some women actually like the natural clean smell a man emanates w/ no cologne or fragrance.

BUT...I've heard time and time again that women do like chrome by azzaro, terre de hermes, polo black/double black, abercrombie fierce and JPG.

theres no tried and true cologne that women will go absolutely ape @%%@ over...in fact some women actually like the natural clean smell a man emanates w/ no cologne or fragrance.

BUT...I've heard time and time again that women do like chrome by azzaro, terre de hermes, polo black/double black, abercrombie fierce and JPG.

Originally Posted by pip777

good ol d&g
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
allday
Issey miyake put in work as well
smokin.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

good ol d&g
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
allday
Issey miyake put in work as well
smokin.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks this thread is pointless. Cologne reacts differently to every single individuals' skin. Just because <Cologne A> may smell great on one person doesn't mean it would smell good on another.

And furthermore, Generaiya would never share the cologne he uses with you bamas. The scent would get played out like Cool Water, Polo Sport, and Acqua Di Gio did in the '90s
grin.gif
Parents probably never called you by your first name huh

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya thinks this thread is pointless. Cologne reacts differently to every single individuals' skin. Just because <Cologne A> may smell great on one person doesn't mean it would smell good on another.

And furthermore, Generaiya would never share the cologne he uses with you bamas. The scent would get played out like Cool Water, Polo Sport, and Acqua Di Gio did in the '90s
grin.gif
Parents probably never called you by your first name huh

ITS CALLED MY PHARAMOANS NINJA FRESH ONES THO...ritch think im cooking a pie it smells so good

ITS CALLED MY PHARAMOANS NINJA FRESH ONES THO...ritch think im cooking a pie it smells so good

Why yal let out the secret about the Burberry Brit!? I mean I never smashed off of it but that's cuz I don't know how to talk to girls and I'm typeweight ugly but that *#** smell good as hellll. If was a chick id smang a dude wearing it.#justsaying

Back
Top Bottom