Which Jordans to rock to wedding?

on saturday i wore bred 11's to a wedding. i wore red and since it was valentines day i was able to get away with it.

Originally Posted by Caronongan

Looks like the Stealth 23's is a popular choice. I'm torn between those, the black/cement III's, and black/red IV'S...Which ones should I cop?

*and stop telling me to wear dress shoes. My cousin wants all the groomsmen to rock some jays.

Out of the 3 models you listed... I can tell you from experience that that IVs look better with properly tailored pants. For me at least. As long as you laceem up the pants don't ride up on the heel tab. The XX3s and the IIIs made the pants look funny for me. XIs are the best fit though.

The only good choice would be those black/gold 1s or maybe a pair of XIs. Anything else would not look right. Stealth XX3 with a suit is not a good look. I sawsomeone try to pull that off and it just looked weird.

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by ToMa630

where did jordans at weddings come from? wowzers, but if you must then a 6 or 11 hands done

I was thinking the same thing.
cause the 11's were designed to were with a tux. Hence everybody wants to wear the columbia 11's or concords to their weddings.

air-jordan-11-space-jam.jpg

BTW What size do you wear? Take that into account too if you order off of eBay.

stealth 20s
bred 11
spacejams
bred 16

i've worn jordans to formal events where i wore a tux and these are the only 4 jays that it actuallu looks good as opposed to looking like a damn fool.

Ight thanks ya'll...Imma see if I can cop a pair of space jams somewhere. Size 10. Around $300 right?

Back
Top Bottom