Which Jordan Has The Worst Colorways, OG & Retro (IYO)

OG Olive 9s....I think the metallic one retros totally killed that series and were a disgrace to those shoes. Also I would say that the model that has the ugliest cws is probably 5s or 6s. Though I think the bad cws started coming full steam after Mike retired the third time (Wizards) and JB stopped focusing on new models and went with retros mostly. This decision imo is the reason JB hasnt come out with a solid new model and also is the reason why retros have taken over JB's priorities and this imo has and will lead to their end.

OG Olive 9s....I think the metallic one retros totally killed that series and were a disgrace to those shoes. Also I would say that the model that has the ugliest cws is probably 5s or 6s. Though I think the bad cws started coming full steam after Mike retired the third time (Wizards) and JB stopped focusing on new models and went with retros mostly. This decision imo is the reason JB hasnt come out with a solid new model and also is the reason why retros have taken over JB's priorities and this imo has and will lead to their end.

lasered XV.... Omega xx2... and those latest batch of VIII's just HAD to implement orange somehow or another... I'm pretty sure JB managed to come out with all these within a year's time. that goes without mentioning the xx2 regional packs and the new versions of those XVs
roll.gif

lasered XV.... Omega xx2... and those latest batch of VIII's just HAD to implement orange somehow or another... I'm pretty sure JB managed to come out with all these within a year's time. that goes without mentioning the xx2 regional packs and the new versions of those XVs
roll.gif

Black/Red XIs. I mean seriously did anyone even buy this shoe? 
roll.gif
Joking of course. But for real, any pair of Jordan 1-4 is hideous to me. Sorry guys, I know theres lots of love for III's but not from me

Black/Red XIs. I mean seriously did anyone even buy this shoe? 
roll.gif
Joking of course. But for real, any pair of Jordan 1-4 is hideous to me. Sorry guys, I know theres lots of love for III's but not from me

Up until a few years ago, the VI had all great colorways, but starting with the 08 olympics they also took a hit as those monstrosities were followed by the Dorenbeecher VI, Lakers VI, and Pistons VI.

Up until a few years ago, the VI had all great colorways, but starting with the 08 olympics they also took a hit as those monstrosities were followed by the Dorenbeecher VI, Lakers VI, and Pistons VI.

Back
Top Bottom