Which jersey is missing from your collection?

I need the home & away VC rookie Raptors jerseys & im set.
glasses.gif

At this point, I'll take any size, I just want them in my collection because its been VERY rare to come across either / both in my size within reasonablerange.

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

wildKYcat what size do you wear? I have the Eric Davis jersey still with the tags attached.

i knew deep down you liked the Reds
tongue.gif
DoubleJs07 wrote:

Here's the clearance section from Mitchell & Ness....out of curiosity, how do their sizes run?

that's what i need to know. First Born, i got your PM. my other baseball authentics are size 52. i tried a 48 once and it would've worked, but the52 fits much more comfortably.

Word to the thread starter on a Glen Rice jersey.
However, the white, charlotte one was better.

1397253.jpg

pimp.gif

Glen Rice was that dude. Anyone else remember that all star game mvp performance? He was rainin 3's like no other. Smooooooooth Jumper.
smokin.gif

One of my all time fav. players.
pimp.gif

Michael Jordan Bullets
Larry Johnson Knicks
Penny Hardaway Magic blue pinstripes
Deion Sanders 49ers, Ravens-want all 3 real bad!
Elway current style Broncos authentic

jerry west, wiLt, kareem, worthy, bayLor, patrick wiLLis, ronnie Lott, roger craig, dwight cLark, bryant young

70's nets erving away
70's sixers erving home
84 padres gwynn home
89 mariners griffey jr home and away
86 reds eric davis home
celtics bird away

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Here's the clearance section from Mitchell & Ness....out of curiosity, how do their sizes run?

M&N Clearance
They run way smaller than reebok Authentics.
basically stick to
48 = L
52 = XXL

My collection is lacking a Lawrence Taylor NY Giants, Marshall Faulk Blue Colts (I dont thinkM&N makes those, so I'd have to find the old Wilsonjoint), A new Style Andre Iguodola, a Reggie Nelson teal #25 and a Sean Taylor #21 and Sean Taylor UM Orange 26.

Danny Almonte, I think I have an extra Dr J. lemme see if I can find a pic in my photobucket. Im not home but when I get home I will let you know, If you arereally interested.

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
P
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td][font=Arial,Helvetica,Sans Serif]DVC00232.JPG Posted by Jay[/font][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Not the best pic, but thats the white joint in the cut all the way in the back. its the only pic I have access to right now. Its a 52 . if you are interested, lemme know

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by acidicality

i have that griffey
pimp.gif
in a 44, if u want it at a reasonable price i could be willing to part with it
happy.gif
. it's a real nice jersey
that 44 is too small man, 'preciate it though.

Deion-Sanders-Photograph-C10106038.jpeg

Did M&N ever release this red Deion Sanders jersey, I know they released the white but I passed on that cause I was waiting on the red one to drop?? Thespecial anniversary jersey's that they wore that year.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by acidicality

i have that griffey
pimp.gif
in a 44, if u want it at a reasonable price i could be willing to part with it
happy.gif
. it's a real nice jersey
that 44 is too small man, 'preciate it though.

No doubt, I have always appreciated the Reds too. Eric Davis was a player I loved watching growing up
pimp.gif

I would love to get authentics of Oden, Conley, and Cook to hang on the wall but money is crazy tight now...

Even though these are damn near impossible to find
laugh.gif

Patrick Ewing game issued Knicks jersey
Michael Jordan game issued Bulls 1998 Finals jersey

Probably won't ever get a chance at either of these...

ec425cd48f8794e3c50cc2c8e0679682d74798d.pjpg
23a255a4398a247ac71c8fa410a53a596217e8c.bmp

Will pick this up sometime before the NBA season ends...

b8b15e408445c2c5647c2a697630573c0f9a54a.pjpg

Coming in February...

27a25ac4688fc4f2c1cc6f13d7e6dc2c638ce9f.pjpg

I just want customized jerseys:
Tampa Bay Bucs (coming)
Miami Heat (coming)
Florida Marlins (need to get)

My 3 Jersey Grails.

a_griffey.jpg
or
RPbT8L3Y.jpg

_865440_mcgrady150.jpg

nfl_g_favreatl_195.jpg

pimp.gif

*Tell me the Favre Falcons wouldn't be great to wear..

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I need the home & away VC rookie Raptors jerseys & im set.
glasses.gif

At this point, I'll take any size, I just want them in my collection because its been VERY rare to come across either / both in my size within reasonable range.

Be careful on ebay, there are a lot of fake VC and T-Mac Raptor jerseys. I remember a couple of years ago I snagged an "authentic" VC rookiejersey made by Nike and they turned out to be fugazi. I ended up re-selling it for triple the price I paid
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom