Which JB kix would u like 2 b retro'd or reretro'd?

I would luv 2 see these bad boys reretro'd with no changes i.e.(suede nubuck or durabuck where the leather is or vice versa)                                                                                                             
air-jordan-9-ix-retro-black-light-olive-true-red-1.jpg
air-jordan-10-x-original-og-charlotte-hornets-white-black-dark-powder-blue-1a.jpg
air-jordan-10-x-original-og-chicago-bulls-white-black-true-red-2.jpg
air-jordan-9-ix-retro-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-5.jpg
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-white-black-cement-1.jpg
just a few i have in mind that we haven't seen in awhile.

I would luv 2 see these bad boys reretro'd with no changes i.e.(suede nubuck or durabuck where the leather is or vice versa)                                                                                                             
air-jordan-9-ix-retro-black-light-olive-true-red-1.jpg
air-jordan-10-x-original-og-charlotte-hornets-white-black-dark-powder-blue-1a.jpg
air-jordan-10-x-original-og-chicago-bulls-white-black-true-red-2.jpg
air-jordan-9-ix-retro-medium-grey-white-cool-grey-5.jpg
air-jordan-4-iv-retro-1999-white-black-cement-1.jpg
just a few i have in mind that we haven't seen in awhile.

I would love to see the Bred XI's re-release. The first time I tried they was sold out in my size. I had a chance but never got them.
2ce365413aae229dae7f6c54769d2e0cc1241360.pjpg

So I would love for these bred XI's to re-release again...that way I can have another shot at getting them.

I would love to see the Bred XI's re-release. The first time I tried they was sold out in my size. I had a chance but never got them.
2ce365413aae229dae7f6c54769d2e0cc1241360.pjpg

So I would love for these bred XI's to re-release again...that way I can have another shot at getting them.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Lizaker, what about the CDP 13? Just came out a couple of years ago...
I know, I couldn't afford it at the time with the 2-pack.  I wish JB would release it as a solo release

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Lizaker, what about the CDP 13? Just came out a couple of years ago...
I know, I couldn't afford it at the time with the 2-pack.  I wish JB would release it as a solo release

Originally Posted by eltouha

yeah this thread gets retroed far more often than any shoe
And just as with the JB retros, the quality keeps declining with each one.

I kno I kno this thread again its more like if we keep saying what we want they (jb) will hear us kinda like the field of dreams aspect ya kno lol...apologies in advance 2 those who r annoyed *jordan shrugs*

I kno I kno this thread again its more like if we keep saying what we want they (jb) will hear us kinda like the field of dreams aspect ya kno lol...apologies in advance 2 those who r annoyed *jordan shrugs*

Originally Posted by Anomaly

hahahah, the spelling in the subject line is not like how they used to make them!

Back
Top Bottom