Which Is Over All Better ? German Vs Japanese Engineering . . . .

Italian easy. But to answer your question I would take a Benz SLS AMG over anything ever made in Japan except maybe that new Lex LFA. Ima go with Germany

Italian easy. But to answer your question I would take a Benz SLS AMG over anything ever made in Japan except maybe that new Lex LFA. Ima go with Germany

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

German. It may not be as reliable but its quality, design, luxury and performance.
American cars are worse than Kia
And if you say Honda, you drive a JDM civic...
So how could the engineering be better?....you started your statement off by negating yourself.... if the parts and systems fail more often? And the cars aren't even driven as hard?

When I hear ENGINEERING...I think how long it lasts til failure....Japan wins....I with some American cars trailing right behind it(this last statement is based only on preference
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

German. It may not be as reliable but its quality, design, luxury and performance.
American cars are worse than Kia
And if you say Honda, you drive a JDM civic...
So how could the engineering be better?....you started your statement off by negating yourself.... if the parts and systems fail more often? And the cars aren't even driven as hard?

When I hear ENGINEERING...I think how long it lasts til failure....Japan wins....I with some American cars trailing right behind it(this last statement is based only on preference
grin.gif
)

i hate when im cruising in the audi and all these yuppies in their lame subies and civics try and race me. german.

i hate when im cruising in the audi and all these yuppies in their lame subies and civics try and race me. german.

Japanese by far.  They're like the Spurs of the automotive world:  Sure they don't look pretty--even when they're winning--but they're consistent at what they do, which is succeed in providing people with decent vehicles. 

Japanese by far.  They're like the Spurs of the automotive world:  Sure they don't look pretty--even when they're winning--but they're consistent at what they do, which is succeed in providing people with decent vehicles. 

Back
Top Bottom