how I regret that decision

Incase Slider use to rock the snap from the case program
gave it to the bro
how I regret that decision

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by proper english

how is the quality?
edit. weak. it only comes in white for the ip4. 
frown.gif
Just noticed that it did only have it in white,weird but this site has it in black, but from the UK, I'll get another site if this one doesn't help
http://www.ladz.biz/product.aspx?productid=377
http://www.dealextreme.co...for-iphone-4-black-57440
http://www.minicasesdeal....sorted-colors_p1117.html

I like the case but are there any where you can charge your phone with it on? All the sites say there's no hole for the data/charging cable
that's the downside, no way you can charge your phone with it on, not a problem for me but I can see it being a problem for others

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by proper english

how is the quality?
edit. weak. it only comes in white for the ip4. 
frown.gif
Just noticed that it did only have it in white,weird but this site has it in black, but from the UK, I'll get another site if this one doesn't help
http://www.ladz.biz/product.aspx?productid=377
http://www.dealextreme.co...for-iphone-4-black-57440
http://www.minicasesdeal....sorted-colors_p1117.html

I like the case but are there any where you can charge your phone with it on? All the sites say there's no hole for the data/charging cable
that's the downside, no way you can charge your phone with it on, not a problem for me but I can see it being a problem for others

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Pig Love

proper english wrote:

had one of these for about 2 days..

416eEvgFzQL.jpg

no lip, no bueno. 

too bad, the quality is alot better than incase's thin case. 
Do you mean that you need the case to wrap around the entire phone?

This would not work for an iPhone because the top and bottom of the phone has attachments that need to be plugged in not to mention speakers. I don't want to pull my case off to charge the battery or plug in my headphones. I swear a lot of iPhone users expect their case to protect their phone if they drop it from a moving car, but in reality most cases are not advertised as being shock resistant. My suggestion is do not drop your phone. Cell phone cases are designed to protect from scratches to a phone, not shock damage.

i can charge my phone and plug in headphones just fine with the incase case.

and what proper is talking about is this thin lip it has where if the phone falls face down, the screen won't hit the ground. of course, depends on the surface and how high it fell from. but even putting it face down, the screen doesn't touch the desk.

my only complaint is that it's stupid expensive for such a thin piece of plastic. 50 dollars when it probably uses 3 dollars worth of material.
This case in the picture costs like $7

proper english wrote:

had one of these for about 2 days..

416eEvgFzQL.jpg

no lip, no bueno. 

too bad, the quality is alot better than incase's thin case. 

This would not work for an iPhone because the top and bottom of the phone has attachments that need to be plugged in not to mention speakers. I don't want to pull my case off to charge the battery or plug in my headphones. I swear a lot of iPhone users expect their case to protect their phone if they drop it from a moving car, but in reality most cases are not advertised as being shock resistant. My suggestion is do not drop your phone. Cell phone cases are designed to protect from scratches to a phone, not shock damage.

and what proper is talking about is this thin lip it has where if the phone falls face down, the screen won't hit the ground. of course, depends on the surface and how high it fell from. but even putting it face down, the screen doesn't touch the desk.

my only complaint is that it's stupid expensive for such a thin piece of plastic. 50 dollars when it probably uses 3 dollars worth of material.

Thin case is nice for having it as small as possible, but there is absolutely no front lip protection if it ever falls flat on it's face. Lip = very important. Anyways, i'm rockin the Speck Geometric. Very nice feel and looks. Throw on a screen protector and you're good to go. I have the black one.

Geometric3.jpg

Thin case is nice for having it as small as possible, but there is absolutely no front lip protection if it ever falls flat on it's face. Lip = very important. Anyways, i'm rockin the Speck Geometric. Very nice feel and looks. Throw on a screen protector and you're good to go. I have the black one.

Geometric3.jpg

Yup. I use the exact same case, no complaints at all and got it for $5 from Amazon several months ago. 

Yup. I use the exact same case, no complaints at all and got it for $5 from Amazon several months ago. 

incase snap case and sgp

i like sgp cause they come with a screen protector which are the best screen protectors ive ever used

incase snap case and sgp

i like sgp cause they come with a screen protector which are the best screen protectors ive ever used

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Am I the only iPhone 4 user that doesn't use a case? (it seems like it)

Yea dude. Out of thousands of users, you're the only one that doesn't have a case 
eyes.gif
(it seems like it)

Back
Top Bottom