Which Do You Think Is the BEST Championship Belt? (Professional Wrestling/Boxing/In General)

I have the Attitude Era title belt, got it around Christmas for $175 free shipping. They are usually $300+.

I do love the UFC belts, though.

I have the Attitude Era title belt, got it around Christmas for $175 free shipping. They are usually $300+.

I do love the UFC belts, though.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If you have the cash, http://www.davemillicanbelts.com/ makes the most legit belts...if you can afford them.
They're a lot more detailed than the Ultra Deluxe series that WWE released.
I've seen this guys site before and his work is definately the best of the best..But there is no way I can afford a 1200 dollar belt..I found the ECW 3D belt on sale for 199.99 w/free engraved name plate..Retail is $370..It's a awesome belt..I like "silver" belts more than "gold" belts anyway..I think it's the one Im going to go with..

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If you have the cash, http://www.davemillicanbelts.com/ makes the most legit belts...if you can afford them.
They're a lot more detailed than the Ultra Deluxe series that WWE released.
I've seen this guys site before and his work is definately the best of the best..But there is no way I can afford a 1200 dollar belt..I found the ECW 3D belt on sale for 199.99 w/free engraved name plate..Retail is $370..It's a awesome belt..I like "silver" belts more than "gold" belts anyway..I think it's the one Im going to go with..

You guys pretty much have it covered. Here's my favorite Tag Team Championship

ROHtt9.jpg

my wife's buddy works at Blizzard as a tournament director (or something like that).  As part of his gig, he is also in charge of running in office tournaments for like ping pong, foosball, or stuff like that.  Usually they hand out trophies for the winners, but one year he decided to do something a little bit different and had this made instead.

Blizzard.jpg

my wife's buddy works at Blizzard as a tournament director (or something like that).  As part of his gig, he is also in charge of running in office tournaments for like ping pong, foosball, or stuff like that.  Usually they hand out trophies for the winners, but one year he decided to do something a little bit different and had this made instead.

Blizzard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom