Which banned NTers are back or that you want back?

Chill b, keep sillyputty under that rock he is in until we get used to this new format...I don't think my iPhone would be able to handle the amount of data usage with all the ads and sillyputty multiple quotings.

Word.

And don't bring Anton back either, he turned every post into a paragraph long rant about how everybody is homophobic, **** was mad annoying :stoneface:

Honestly i hope the go back and re-ban these people >D

they were banned for a reason >D

Still don't understand why so many of you don't like ksteezy. He's offered to hang out with a dude that I think may have been new to his city, or something like that. I think he did it more than once. Otherwise he just states his opinion like everyone else here. Dude seems cool to me.

Still don't understand why so many of you don't like ksteezy. He's offered to hang out with a dude that I think may have been new to his city, or something like that. I think he did it more than once. Otherwise he just states his opinion like everyone else here. Dude seems cool to me.

Cause his opinion isn't the majorities >D plus you know majority of NTers are follows, so they all jumped on the hate ksteezy train

Anton checked out the site.  he doesn't like the new layout so he was gonna defect.  but he's still banned on ST
laugh.gif

even tho I've only been here for about a year and don't know everyone, I want everyone back that has been banned. I love yall

Back
Top Bottom