Which Air Jordans Look Better with.......

The Nike Air Logo.

3's, 4's, 5's, or 6's ???????

imo ima have to go with the 3's
ya digg.....its a big difference.
eek.gif

everyone is going to say all of them.....

IMO, the only pairs that still look good to me with Jumpman/jumpman air are the 5s and 6s. I still prefer Nike air though.

Originally Posted by s dubl

IMO, the only pairs that still look good to me with Jumpman/jumpman air are the 5s and 6s. I still prefer Nike air though.

naw, but lets say you have to choose one.......

Originally Posted by bblokk23

Originally Posted by s dubl

naw, but lets say you have to choose one.......
hard to decide between 3s and 4s.

Its doesn't matter It all looks the same to me cause my jeans cover that part anyway. It shows how hypebeast people are when they complain about having alogo on their shoe's. If I had to picture I would say 5's

I like any of them either way. I like the Nike AIR logo cuz its OG but man the Jumpman is awesome too. Its one of the most recognizable logos in the world. It should be incorporated onto the American flag, lol

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Its doesn't matter It all looks the same to me cause my jeans cover that part anyway. It shows how hypebeast people are when they complain about having a logo on their shoe's. If I had to picture I would say 5's

QFT
Ppl find any reason to complain
it's rarely warranted but dudes just nitpick at anything
Don't get me wrong there are instances where Nike or JB drop the ball but come on

Personally I think they all look fine with the Jumpman, if I had to choose though I would say the 3s!

i personally think the IV's look better with the nike air, but i honestly dont care which one the shoes have,i would rock the hell out of them regardless.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

i personally think the IV's look better with the nike air, but i honestly dont care which one the shoes have,i would rock the hell out of them regardless.

i agree V look way better with the nike air

here we go again....

but for the sake of conversation ill say the IVs. the jumpman just looks very out-of-place on the back of them.

5>3>4

i dnt realy know how 6's look w/ the jumpman/nike air.. i dnt hv a pair

but the 5 def misses nike air the most, u can barely tell theres a jumpman on the heel of the 5 from far away.

plus og ones ([if im not mistaken] the ones w/out the jumpman) are wayyyyy better than the retro ones ([if im not mistaken]ones w/ the jumpman)

Back
Top Bottom