Which actor do you see best taking over for Michael Scott (Steve Carell, The Office).

No one can replace him, but they already have the replacement boss casted for next season

Frankly I don't care anymore, the Office has been awful the last few years... and not just "oh this great show isn't as good" it's brutally unfunny at times and goes against so many of the things that once made the show great.

Put this thing out of its misery please... end it after this season.

No one can replace him, but they already have the replacement boss casted for next season

Frankly I don't care anymore, the Office has been awful the last few years... and not just "oh this great show isn't as good" it's brutally unfunny at times and goes against so many of the things that once made the show great.

Put this thing out of its misery please... end it after this season.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

The guy from Eastbound and Down
As soon as I heard Carell was quitting I thought this guy would be the perfect replacement. if NBC didn't offer him the manager role they are dumb as rocks

As soon as I heard Carell was quitting I thought this guy would be the perfect replacement. if NBC didn't offer him the manager role they are dumb as rocks

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Why would McBride go from an awesome show like Eastbound & Down where he has the freedom to do whatever he wants to a dreadful show like The Office on a dying network?

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Why would McBride go from an awesome show like Eastbound & Down where he has the freedom to do whatever he wants to a dreadful show like The Office on a dying network?

You guys are trippin' on Nicholas Cage...I think that Danny McBride (Eastbound and Down) would have been awesome...Will Ferrell of course would have been classic...

But how about SETH ROGEN?!
eek.gif

Really though...Will Ferrell was the man for the job. Get it together, NBC...

You guys are trippin' on Nicholas Cage...I think that Danny McBride (Eastbound and Down) would have been awesome...Will Ferrell of course would have been classic...

But how about SETH ROGEN?!
eek.gif

Really though...Will Ferrell was the man for the job. Get it together, NBC...

Back
Top Bottom