Where's the Human Rights outrage against the blatant racism in France?

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

and bottom line that aint freedom, regardless of who it targets. Not cool. Maybe racist maybe not, doesnt matter. Whats next to be outlawed?

perhaps, but you should also realize, in that country they do not have the same culture so being in that country you should adjust yourself to their standards, or go somewhere else. if they have rules you gotta abide by them. very simple...

I mean this in jest, but if my wife were a ninja, this law would apply to her because she is covering her face. The following people would also be "targets of the law": Scorpion, 

Sub-zero, Kitana, Milana, Spider man, Batman, and so on. 

pimp.gif
 post of the year!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

Not racist? Are some of ya'll ******ed? You think if Muslims were predominantly White this would be an issue?

Are White Orthodox Jewish women BANNED in France from wearing SHEITELS (wigs and head covers) which they are forced to wear? NO.

The ignorance would be comical if it wasn't so serious.
sheitels don't cover the face.  look up the law.  if it did, it would be banned as well.

ALL Religious symbols are banned in France's public schools.  This is not a race issue.  If it is, please name the race.

So even IF that country restricts them from being an individual? The fear of Euro societies is nuthin other than islamaphobia. 
See?  Not a race issue.

Not racist? Are some of ya'll ******ed? You think if Muslims were predominantly White this would be an issue?

Are White Orthodox Jewish women BANNED in France from wearing SHEITELS (wigs and head covers) which they are forced to wear? NO.

sheitels don't cover the face.  look up the law.  if it did, it would be banned as well.

ALL Religious symbols are banned in France's public schools.  This is not a race issue.  If it is, please name the race.

So even IF that country restricts them from being an individual? The fear of Euro societies is nuthin other than islamaphobia. 
See?  Not a race issue.

Way to go France
pimp.gif

They need to do that here in America. That is completely unsafe, especially considering that Arabs use those women to blow themselves up.

Everybody in here complaining that it is racist can eat a rock. Way to go France.

Way to go France
pimp.gif

They need to do that here in America. That is completely unsafe, especially considering that Arabs use those women to blow themselves up.

Everybody in here complaining that it is racist can eat a rock. Way to go France.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Way to go France
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Way to go France
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

So you're comparing.... a SHEITEL
michal.gif

to 
a Burqa?

burka-500x373.jpg

What difference? 

Comical! 
roll.gif

So you're comparing.... a SHEITEL
michal.gif

to 
a Burqa?

burka-500x373.jpg

What difference? 

Comical! 
roll.gif

They shouldn't be able to wear that for the simple fact that they are polluting the air too. You know they smell atrocious under there.

I remember it was like 98 degrees and sunny one day and I seen a lady dressed like these women

They shouldn't be able to wear that for the simple fact that they are polluting the air too. You know they smell atrocious under there.

I remember it was like 98 degrees and sunny one day and I seen a lady dressed like these women

Back
Top Bottom