Where's Ninjahood? Vol Da

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the stuff said in that yeezy thread about geno was comedy. You got your typical sneaker purists in there, you know the dudes that get fresh to go sneaker releases and events to look cute for other guys going in on geno talking about how he's losing at life while their hoping to camp or have access to a pair of shoes that cost chump change to a starting NFL qb. The Internet breeds bold characters though.

Seen this ether... I think dude said he'd rather be in nosebleeds with some real yeezys than court side with some fugazis.

"Originally Posted by PRIME 

The **** are you talking about? He's the quarterback for the NY Jets. The dude is paid. More than $500k in 100 dollar bills mind you. You'd rather be in the nosebleeds in your real Yeezy's than on the sidelines with your homies dapping up ball players and getting yambs after the game? Really? You gon' go home and post up on NT about how you wore em to the game and take pics for IG while he's taking pics up some broads *** in his fakes?

You can have that bruh.

You'd probably take $500 cash in 1's to wear some fugazi's. Maybe even less. Stop fronting.

They're sneakers. You obviously have a horrible outlook on life if you'd take some sneakers over the lifestyle of a pro athlete."

I was like :wow:

I can't bring myself to wear fakes, but this whole Yeezy thing sure did make me contemplate it. ****, at the end of the day they look good. :pimp:

Some of the stuff said in that yeezy thread about geno was comedy. You got your typical sneaker purists in there, you know the dudes that get fresh to go sneaker releases and events to look cute for other guys going in on geno talking about how he's losing at life while their hoping to camp or have access to a pair of shoes that cost chump change to a starting NFL qb. The Internet breeds bold characters though.
dudes said geno Smith was losing at life .

I was like whaaaaatttttt????

Saying geno isn't going to get a pair... And how jay-z and yeezy connections doesn't mean anything... And how he's probably just going to pay a couple grand after release to get them so he doesn't deserve them..

I was like... This fool yeezy has y'all minds completely altered.

A pro quarterback in one of the most recognizable markets in the world... Is losing because his yeezys don't have the same material on the toe box as some dude that posted them on instagram...

Most times, I can see where both sides of the argument are coming from.

This left me dumbfounded!

I can't bring myself to wear fakes, but this whole Yeezy thing sure did make me contemplate it. ****, at the end of the day they look good.
pimp.gif
da point i was getting at is sneakers are small planet in da GALAXY of fly when it comes to these celebs and athletes, knowning that Geno's pair

is fake alters da winning in his life from .9999999999999 to .99999999999821

i can't believe money said he rather be scraping da celings in da nosebleed section with real yeezys than to be courtside trippin refs in geno's position

with his fake yeezys on...what closet these characters jump out of, Kanye to the.com or something?
laugh.gif

Wow that guy went in

:lol: at anyone believing that having a pair of shoes trumps being a professional athlete. What in the world.

This is a situation where I'm with you 100% dudes are extra corny to say that a PROFESIONAL athlete with likely a multi million $ contract is "losing" @ life because of a fake pair of Yeezys...correction, the clowns lined up for a week outside a shop for a chance to cop at retail and flip for even 600% just to cover 40+ spent campin are the ones losing at life, hell even I lost @ life for paying 1k day after release for a pair of solars...and I often think i got a "deal" :lol:

An NFL contract and love of your city >>>> a pair of sneakers only core "sneakerheads" know exist...majority of the time no one knows what a yeezy is.

Mad I missed it man....woulda dusted my ninja cape off and rode with you fambz....this new group of elitist "sneakerheads" really get under my skin....specially being 30+ years old and having been into kicks since dudes were still peeing the bed...the whole
Sneaker culture is a JOKE...I can't outgrow it, but I can admit it...it's corny, a straight up JOKE.

Oh and Geno is only losing at life because he's Jet :lol: :tongue:

Last edited:
Even though he can get annoying sometimes, me and ninja have always had good discussions with cars. Glad to see he isn't completely gone from NT

fact that he wore fake yeezy in thousand dollar courtside seats at a net game

Wait a minute lol that dude a NTer? :lol:, Me and my friends spot that while we was watching the game and was saying look at this lame wearing Levi's super relax jeans with his fake yeezys looking swagless

Last edited:
and they were mad because i told them Geno Smith's multi million dollar salary for being da starting QB effectively makes da

fact that he wore fake yeezy in thousand dollar courtside seats at a net game COMPLETELY irrelevant to da fact that he's

winning in life compared to some of da cats in there thats bout to make a tent outside their nearest sneaker shop for weeks for

a pair of kicks that he's most likely  getting for free. you think cats that got that amount of money gives 2 craps about a pair of

nikes? :lol: and that brought out da super sayian sodium.

I think them cats do care if the shoes are fake or not. Not going to say all of them do but why get the shoes if you wasnt worried about the title of the shoe. Its not like the someone gave him the shoes for free for sitting on court side. Even tho he is a mult-millionaire he is still has others in the sports community making more than him. Plus the money he getting now is not guaranteed for the future. I remember when Delonte West was begging for a job anywhere during the lockout summer.

Don't even get me started on these older cats trying to stunt on IG
Some are NTers too taking photo shoots, having thousands of followers just to get gassed up on kicks
It's a damn shame what the sneaker thing has turned into

I think them cats do care if the shoes are fake or not. Not going to say all of them do but why get the shoes if you wasnt worried about the title of the shoe. Its not like the someone gave him the shoes for free for sitting on court side. Even tho he is a mult-millionaire he is still has others in the sports community making more than him. Plus the money he getting now is not guaranteed for the future. I remember when Delonte West was begging for a job anywhere during the lockout summer.

this post was all over the place

and he very well couldve been given the shoes

and any numbskull who'd rather have a pair of nike's over being an NFL QB in NY no less is a damn fool

Professional Athletes get all there stuff for free, none of them care about it.

When most athletes upload pic's they write jays for days or some corny stuff.

None of them pay for anything, people take shoes so seriously it's comical.

:smh:

Dude did Ninja wrong though

this post was all over the place

and he very well couldve been given the shoes

and any numbskull who'd rather have a pair of nike's over being an NFL QB in NY no less is a damn fool
Where did being a NFL quarterback vs some shoes come from dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom