Where'd you get those? - Vol Greater Orlando Area - Update 03/18/08

So I'm back for spring break and it's time for an update.

Jordan Pack 9/14 - size 9 and 11
Both AFJ12 Fusions
Both AFJ12 lows
Couple pairs of kings county spizikes left
Two CP3 colorways - FSR
Dunkman Bron V - FSR

If you're looking for any of these go check em out.

Finishline Altamonte Mall
(407)339-5323

yo.

i live in orlando...longwood to be exact. do you work at FINL?

kind of excited theres someone i can ask about releases around here.

so all the 8's are sold out around here?

DGK what school do you go too if your in school? Im in the Altamonte area ya digggg. #$%$@^ how long ya going to be there in Altamonte Diego told me you wereback.

Yes I work there.

I'm not gonna be here for long though.

Most VIII's are gone, but some stores may have some in the back. Just call and ask.

I'm here till sunday night.

southzez...

i go to SCC.

i went to Lyman though. what about you? what school you go to?

Finish Line @ Millenia started reserving The Countdown Pack today @ 10am. I would've posted sooner, but I didn't know this thread existed. Oh yeah,Champs @ Fashion Square still had some Black / Red VIII's yesterday when I walked by

I always swing by to see/ask what you guys have in stock.

Anyway, FSR of The Countdown Pack on Finishline.com for anyone that doesn't fit a 9 or 11...

Sup Aberjna I got a question for u?do u know wich finishline or any other store that will get the Jordan pack 2 and 21 because I'm from Montreal,Canada butI go to Orlando at least 2,3 times a year and I'm gonna be there when the pack comes out and i absolutely want it because here in Canada the pack is soldat 399.99$ and i usually get the employee discount from footlocker cause my boy works there but this time they are blocking the employee discount for the packso i would like to save some money since i'ma be there.If finishline at altmonte mall gets it would be good cause my family lives in Altamonte close to themall thanks in advance!!!!!!

Djoe13.... All the usual sneaker spots like Footlocker, Footaction, Finishline, & Champs will have them. Check out Florida Mall, Fashion Square Mall,Millenia Mall, and the one out there in Altamonte. I'm pretty sure the Ocoee Mall will have them too.

Does anyone know where i could cop in the orlando area or even online big sizes in the womens af1 color pack i have alot of undercover spots in orlando thatstill have like aquas playoffs most of the 5s most of the low 11s 22s and 23s for a descent price just get at me

Back
Top Bottom