Where would you like to see Michael Vick end up next season?

Just read this:
http://bleacherreport.com...ck-in-2011-fad-or-future

It's just a rumor's but it got me thinking, does he stay in Philly or will a team take their chances on him as their starting QB next year?

Best team i heard so far were Rams and my Broncos
pimp.gif

49ers are the best team for him...this guy is crazy talking about rams defense is nice and all they need is a qb and a corner, all they have is atogwe, steven jackson and a poor man's desean jackson

Where would I like to see him? As a Falcons fan I say Atlanta, but that's not happening so where ever he can play.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

49ers are the best team for him...this guy is crazy talking about rams defense is nice and all they need is a qb and a corner, all they have is atogwe, steven jackson and a poor man's desean jackson
I was thinking the same thing lol

Im not sure but I don't want to see him on The Raiders, Rams or another terrible team. Maybe the 49ers would be the best fit.

I'd love SF to bring him in. Smith and Hill are not long-term solutions and even if we made the playoffs next year by winning our crap division - Smith/Hill will never take them past the 1st round.

SF has decent weapons on O for Vick (Gore, Crabs, Vernon and Morgan) and an already established up-and-coming defense.

Under Singletary and if they forcus on the O-line through free agency or draft - #7 might look nice in that gold/red.

Even if it didnt work out - SF would have nothing to lose.

Toronto

jk...but seriously, does anyone honestly think he is still capable of being a starter in this league?

Panthers

Lawd please come to Carolina.

D.Will
Stew
Smitty
MV7

Lawdddd ham mercy!

Back
Top Bottom