Where to get new releases in NYC!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I've never liked a colorway so much as I love the grapes... I was wondering could someone tell me how I go about getting the Jordan 5 grapes on may 4th? What stores in NYC do the releases, and am I able to reserve them or do I have to wait on a line? Could someone give me some Info on how to do this?? I've never done this before ... Thanks

pre-order it at citysole.com :smile: you may have to pay a little extra but it does worth it 

In NYC for Jordan releases, you can always check with House of Hoops (34th/125th), Niketown, regular Foot Lockers, West on 72nd, Jimmy Jazz and Atmos. Those are my typical spots. If you want to go out to the boros, you can try places like Moe's (Bronx/Queens). Too many Mom & Pops to list.

Sometimes it's FCFS, sometimes a raffle or reserve. Every shop approaches every release individually. You just have to check with the stores as release day approaches.

Thanks @murtaugh. I talked to niketown and they do the raffle system which seems a lil risky I might as well try it an look at other places in case I don't win tha raffle. Will prolly try Moes because I live in LiC. Thanks for the help ..

@may369 I didn't see the grape5s on city sole only the fire reds... Maybe ill check closer the the release date. Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom