not everyone feels like droppin $200 each for authentics
grin.gif

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

swingman though
grin.gif

grin.gif

you can find REAL authentics for cheap all day. you just gotta check. never paid even close to retail for an authentic.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

swingman though
grin.gif

grin.gif

you can find REAL authentics for cheap all day. you just gotta check. never paid even close to retail for an authentic.

checking out the seller now. I have found an australian seller called gametimejerseys23 and he looks legit and really good pricing as well but im just afraid it may be too good to be true. can anyone who has used him vouch for him>? cheers.

checking out the seller now. I have found an australian seller called gametimejerseys23 and he looks legit and really good pricing as well but im just afraid it may be too good to be true. can anyone who has used him vouch for him>? cheers.

nba jersey king is all vintage stuff though mostly. he doesnt have any of the current Adidas or even Reebok versions.

nba jersey king is all vintage stuff though mostly. he doesnt have any of the current Adidas or even Reebok versions.

I really wish when that jersey phase happened that dudes were rocking normal sized jawns. Can't even wear one of my jerseys (swingman and authentic) because they're dumb big. Might have to get em tailored word to Ninjahood.

I really wish when that jersey phase happened that dudes were rocking normal sized jawns. Can't even wear one of my jerseys (swingman and authentic) because they're dumb big. Might have to get em tailored word to Ninjahood.

Back
Top Bottom