Where to Buy Authetic Jordans in your city that your from?

glasses.gif
This is basically for new  people who just step in the Game.  I am one of those people who started late.. A late bloomer in the JB Community and yes Im learning alot.
Can you share where your from and where to buy legit J's and the Site you Copped those Jordans.. Thanks for all the Love JB Guru's...
glasses.gif

im speechless right now but footlocker,finishline,footaction and champssports are good starts they also have websites on the internet where you can purchase jordans online its pretty amazing

H.O.H Chicago, any body know any mom and pop stores in the Chicago area, if so holla at me.

my boy in bellwood(chicagoland area) was telling bout a place near him...i'll get that info to you if i talk to him

Good try buddy. If you live in  NC in the Triangle area we here at The Athletes Foot hold it down pretty good. Garner, Knightdale, Raleigh, Durham

Legit website list but Footlocker, Finishline, Footaction if your lucky on release dates.

frown.gif
wow... i really hope that you meant to say "where can I pickup J's besides the regular places like Foot Locker, Footaction, etc"

yea, i would like to know if there is any places around Chi town as well. :O I normally just go the FTL in the mall or get my kicks from eastbay.

good idea.....BUT
indifferent.gif
>>>>>
smh.gif
I would never give my spot. just 4 more people 2 come n buy everything up

A lot of rude people in here... bet you wouldn't speak face to face to someone like that...

Anyway, try your luck here...

AKIN

Aficionado Chicago

Leaders 1354: North Branch

JugRnaut Chicago

EnCore

Hot Spot Barbershop With Melo

Solemates Chicago

St.Alfred

Self-Conscious

A.Okay Official

Beau Monde

In The Lab With St!zo from A.Okay Official

Sole Addiction In Morton Grove IL

Kuts And Kicks

Leaders Downtown Location!

The owner of Kuts and kicks will negotiate prices with you if you don't go in there like an #@$hole. He's got some good stuff and will cut your hair for a discount too.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom